My girls first run

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
10lb of body fat dropped is pretty decent, and still dropping. You would need side by side before and after pics to notice properly

Haven't you seen the new threads? Noting personal but I didn't see any difference...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's for sure different in the start body weight..we'll see if it gets kept off...hope so as she went through some unpleasant shit to do it!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The things we put ourselves through to look good

Yep....I can't get fuuuuuckin past 122 :mad: but extremely different reasons...........................................................................:(

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Cosmetic surgery has more risks than dnp and has caused a significantly higher amount of deaths and other complications. Taken correctly and with the correct research dnp cake be used safely

I would assume for sure...dangerous shit...

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Biggest problem with anyone trying to lose weight.

Absolutely, it just kind of makes it the perfect storm coming off of DNP being completely glycogen depleted and having the ravenous carb cravings. I think that for a solid month after I stop taking DNP that is all I want to do is eat shitty foods from the time i wake up till the time I go to sleep. I see a lot of people that have no idea how to keep the weight off without drugs and then they take DNP and then they REALLY don't know what to do after the weight comes off and they stop taking DNP.

Incredibly safe if done right and effective if done right, you just better make sure you have your diet, exercise and mental will power on point when you come off.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Has there ever been any long term research done on this stuff on the effects to metabolism? It seems like most people would end up fatter after using this stuff (much like crash dieting)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Its been nearly 12 months since I used it and only reason I have extra fat is due to just coming off a bulk

Has there ever been any long term research done on this stuff on the effects to metabolism? It seems like most people would end up fatter after using this stuff (much like crash dieting)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Its been nearly 12 months since I used it and only reason I have extra fat is due to just coming off a bulk

But youre a very active, muscular giant with an extreme metabolism. I mean "normies"

Reaction score
Yeah, but again, it’s the same as everything else. People extreme diet then think they can return to what got them fat in the first place. Or lap band surgery or gastro surgery. Dnp, ec, steroids, all that shit is nothing more than an additive to a big picture. If everything else isn’t dialed, you’re wasting your time.

Which is why trump looks dope as ****. I’ve been taking my fat loss pretty seriously and when I’m happy with where I’m at, without any of those aids, I’ll then add it. I want to dial in my day to day without it then turn to it cuz I don’t want to put it back on!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
While researching before I ran dnp I did find an article where it was suggested that dnp actually changed your body’s set point for fat. As in where your body naturally try’s to get to as the norm. I might not of explained that very well but will try and find the article

But youre a very active, muscular giant with an extreme metabolism. I mean "normies"

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
While researching before I ran dnp I did find an article where it was suggested that dnp actually changed your body’s set point for fat. As in where your body naturally try’s to get to as the norm. I might not of explained that very well but will try and find the article

For the better Im assuming?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I believe it was Dan Duchaine who came up with this theory. Same with his "satellite cells" and AAS stuff. As in - you're never the same after you have run even one cycle.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yes for the better what I read, I can only find it mentioned in other peoples logs on forums so far but I am sure it was in something more than a log

For the better Im assuming?

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

I have a pretty extensive list of all of the clinical trials that have been and are currently being done with DNP. I will flip through them when I get home from work tonight and see if I could find anything specifically on this topic.

New Threads