My girls first run

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No cheating except aas??

lol.....it's just how we are....there's always going to be different opinions...I don't mean to make anyone think they are "losers" lol...I'm just major into working hard as fuuuck ...no cheating...I would have been a great Drill Sergent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:32 (18):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We can go forever on this stuff....bottom line...do what you want to do in life...it's your life ......the only folks it affects are the one's that love and respect you...

Coming here is nice to vent for sure ...but we are not always going to hear what we want or agree with....such is life and we all still survive!!!!!!!!!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont let a female take anabolics..NEVER turns out well..EVER

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This guy at my gym.. hes a beast. His PRs are through the roof.. but apparently he was a full blown female until it started juicing .. fukked up my whole day.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This guy at my gym.. hes a beast. His PRs are through the roof.. but apparently he was a full blown female until it started juicing .. fukked up my whole day.

come to the north side shy town bars......

You ll be thinking this chick is fine as fuk......til you get her pants off

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
come to the north side shy town bars......

You ll be thinking this chick is fine as fuk......til you get her pants off

Thats why I stay my ass on the Southside. None of those problems down here....

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Update on my girls weight loss. She has kept all the weight she lost on DNP off plus lost another 7 without anything.
she will be starting Lipo B shots along with phentermine once she gets down another 3 pounds.
Her lifting has improved, have her doing real lifts now
she’s been deadlifting for 3 weeks now
and can hit 185 smooth for 3 reps, Bench is lagging...I think not sure what is a good Weight for women at bench for novice female but she’s hitting 65 for 6-8 reps. Dumbbells rows 35 for 10.
Her squats were getting good 115 for 8 ass to grass but due to some knee pain from a previous ACL tear we’ve backed it down and she hits legs press as her heavy leg lift now at 270 for 10. And on top of it she’s working while taking care of her grandmother who is on hospice but insurance won’t provide a full time nurse. So she’s kicking ass for sure!

just wanted to update y’all and brag about her progress for a bit

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll see what I can do, I posted some teaser up the other day
if I post em they’ll be in he red might district forum

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is she still a girl?