Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 138
  1. #1
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts

    My girls first run

    My girl is on day 3 of her first run.
    she is starting to feel incredibly tired, hungry and hot.
    Also she is up one pound but she’s been in a deficit and consistently training. Moderate carb diet.
    dose is 200mg daily planning for a 21 day cycle. May bump up to 400 after day 7 if tolerance is good
    Last edited by Texan69; 01-12-2019 at 01:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,076
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Good luck...stay safe!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

    Texan69 (01-12-2019),Trump (01-12-2019)

  4. #3
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,453
    Thanks
    2,186
    Thanked 3,819 Times in 1,822 Posts
    Dont bump it just stick with the 21 days or even 14 days. Trust me for her first run stick the the same dose throughout.
    The fact that she is tired,hot and hungry now after 3 doses tells me she should not up the dose.
    Right now she has accumulated about 400mg into her body by day 7 it will be over 500mg then you want to add another 200mg to the mix putting it to 700mg within 4 or 5 days that’s now 1000mg accumulated in a female that’s far too much for her first dose.
    Ephidrine will help with the hunger and the tiredness.

    Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    My girl is on day 3 of her first run.
    she is starting to feel incredibly tired, hungry and hot.
    Also she is up one pound but she’s been in a deficit and consistently training. Moderate carb diet.
    dose is 200mg daily planning for a 21 day cycle. May bump up to 400 after day 7 if tolerance is good
    Last edited by Trump; 01-12-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (03-08-2019),Jin (01-12-2019),Texan69 (01-12-2019),Viduus (01-12-2019)

  6. #4
    Elite transcend2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,588
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 828 Posts
    3 day is just the beginning ... the most important thing is stay consistent with diet and exercise ... I agree with Trump .. keep same dosage and complete the cycle .. the worst thing would be for her to quit ... also increase her H20 (water) consumption ... that's critical to feeling better, moderating temp ... and ultimately losing weight.
    HRT for life!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to transcend2007 For This Useful Post:

    Texan69 (01-12-2019)

  8. #5
    Elite John Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    6,839
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked 4,022 Times in 2,413 Posts
    what is she using ?

  9. #6
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,453
    Thanks
    2,186
    Thanked 3,819 Times in 1,822 Posts
    Its in the DNP forum Z
    Originally Posted by John Ziegler View Post
    what is she using ?
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (03-08-2019),Jin (01-12-2019),John Ziegler (01-12-2019)

  11. #7
    Elite John Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    6,839
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked 4,022 Times in 2,413 Posts
    Nevermind I get it now

    tell her i said

    you can do side bends or sit ups

    but please dont lose that butt

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Ziegler For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (03-08-2019),Jin (01-12-2019),silvereyes87 (02-03-2019),Straight30weight (01-16-2019),Texan69 (01-15-2019),Trump (01-12-2019)

  13. #8
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,462
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 529 Times in 358 Posts
    Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    My girl is on day 3 of her first run.
    she is starting to feel incredibly tired, hungry and hot.
    Also she is up one pound but she’s been in a deficit and consistently training. Moderate carb diet.
    dose is 200mg daily planning for a 21 day cycle. May bump up to 400 after day 7 if tolerance is good
    Yeah day 3 is where she will start to feel some of it usually. Trump already mentioned it, but do not have her up the dose. Like mentioned before, its her 1st run with DNP and shouldnt really be upping the dose on this. Let her run out the 200mg cycle to see how she responds throughout a cycle. 200mg is usually great for a woman, not too many really need the 400mg. The fact that she is up a pound is normal, a lot of people will retain water. Myself, I usually stay around the same weight for 1st couple of days, other people lose it to start and then some water weight will retain throughout. Best idea for DNP is dont judge by the mirror while on it, use your body (or hers in this case) to judge what is going on. Tired is normal, her body is using a lot of energy right now which is why the DNP works. The hunger is normal with lot of people, it hits me HARD at the end of my cycle every single time. The heat...well thats going to be expected. that can be controlled, to some extent, with the carb in take. but all in all, shes just starting off and sounds good, just keep her at the 200mg for the run, if SHE really wants to up it, have her run 14 days of 200mg and then run 3 days of 400mg and then come off.

  14. #9
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Dont bump it just stick with the 21 days or even 14 days. Trust me for her first run stick the the same dose throughout.
    The fact that she is tired,hot and hungry now after 3 doses tells me she should not up the dose.
    Right now she has accumulated about 400mg into her body by day 7 it will be over 500mg then you want to add another 200mg to the mix putting it to 700mg within 4 or 5 days that’s now 1000mg accumulated in a female that’s far too much for her first dose.
    Ephidrine will help with the hunger and the tiredness.
    Thank you for the advice
    will keep it at 200mg

  15. #10
    Veteran MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 923 Posts
    What is her current weight?
    Proud misanthropist.

  16. #11
    Elite John Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    6,839
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked 4,022 Times in 2,413 Posts
    Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    What is her current weight?
    post 121 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...side%29/page11

  17. #12
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    What is her current weight?
    Im not sure she won’t tell me I think it’s around 170-180. She’s 5’6 but very curvy
    When we met she was in her best shape
    at 150 size 4 but wore a 6 because of her ass
    its always been about that big even when she was a lot smaller. She said she wants to drop 30 pounds within a year and get back to her college size when she says she looked her best

  18. #13
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    She is saying the heat is not as bad now and the lethargy has decreased. Workouts are not suffering too bad. She isn’t down any weight on the scale but as the vets on here said that isn’t indicative of anything bad. I can’t tell a difference in her body but I see her every day so I’ll be the last to notice it prolly
    she seems to be handling the sides very well
    she says she’s just a little tired and the heat will come in intermittent hot flashes
    in fact last night she said she was cold and had me turn the air down haha
    She is wanting to up it but I’ve told her all the vets here said to keep it at 200mg and advised her more is not always better. Told her she’s lucky she is handling the sides well as from what I’ve heard DNP can be absolutely hell

  19. #14
    Veteran MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 923 Posts
    So 200mg for her is around 2.5mg/kg, which is within the recommended dosing range. If the side effects are an issue, like boys said above, absolutely do not go up in dose under any circumstances. Obviously, she needs to be patient. Even with DNP, that is a lot of weight that needs to be moved.
    Proud misanthropist.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

    John Ziegler (01-15-2019),Texan69 (01-15-2019)

  21. #15
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    So 200mg for her is around 2.5mg/kg, which is within the recommended dosing range. If the side effects are an issue, like boys said above, absolutely do not go up in dose under any circumstances. Obviously, she needs to be patient. Even with DNP, that is a lot of weight that needs to be moved.
    As of now the side effects aren’t really an issue for her looks like they’ve subsided
    just intermittent heat flashes and a bit of leathery but only when she’s off work and done with gym she says her energy is fine during the day, she’s just crashing when she’s done with everything
    but still gonna keep the dose where it’s at to be safe
    Maybe try a few days at 400mg the next go around if she’s tolerating it well the second cycle but we’ll cross the bridge when she gets there

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

    Trump (01-15-2019)

  23. #16
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,453
    Thanks
    2,186
    Thanked 3,819 Times in 1,822 Posts
    Side effects are diet related so I guessing she is having less carbs if she having less sides.

    Day 7-10 is when the lethargy will hit most she will hit a brick wall.

    Glad your listening to advice it is so easy to up your dose on dnp too soon, if you can next time try getting 100mg caps and then if you do increase your dose it’s not double.

    Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    As of now the side effects aren’t really an issue for her looks like they’ve subsided
    just intermittent heat flashes and a bit of leathery but only when she’s off work and done with gym she says her energy is fine during the day, she’s just crashing when she’s done with everything
    but still gonna keep the dose where it’s at to be safe
    Maybe try a few days at 400mg the next go around if she’s tolerating it well the second cycle but we’ll cross the bridge when she gets there
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  24. #17
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Side effects are diet related so I guessing she is having less carbs if she having less sides.

    Day 7-10 is when the lethargy will hit most she will hit a brick wall.

    Glad your listening to advice it is so easy to up your dose on dnp too soon, if you can next time try getting 100mg caps and then if you do increase your dose it’s not double.
    Ya just have the 200mg capsules with powder
    i mean could usually empty some of the powder out but won’t be precise but could weigh the powder take half out and say close enough to 100mg but I know it doesn’t really work like that

  25. #18
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    She is down 1 pound. She is on a low to moderate Carb diet. Workouts are about 40 mins of moderate intensity weights and 20nijs of low intensity cardio. Due to her low calorie intake and the dnp she’s cutting back on the intensity to avoid burnout and overtraining due to the poor recovery.

    Shes drinking a ton of water so she’s peeing every 5 mins.

  26. #19
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,453
    Thanks
    2,186
    Thanked 3,819 Times in 1,822 Posts
    Just keep going that 1lb will prob be 4 when the water weight goes. How low are her calories??

    Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    She is down 1 pound. She is on a low to moderate Carb diet. Workouts are about 40 mins of moderate intensity weights and 20nijs of low intensity cardio. Due to her low calorie intake and the dnp she’s cutting back on the intensity to avoid burnout and overtraining due to the poor recovery.

    Shes drinking a ton of water so she’s peeing every 5 mins.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  27. #20
    Elite Texan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 888 Times in 460 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Just keep going that 1lb will prob be 4 when the water weight goes. How low are her calories??
    Think about 1400 calories for the day
    her workours are pretty good not balls the the wall but pretty good when I go with her which is half the week.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First run at Mk-677... first run of anything actually...
    By Spaz in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-17-2018, 11:34 PM
  2. to run an AI or not to run an AI
    By jdusmc1371 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:42 PM
  4. My girls first show
    By coltmc4545 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 01:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •