My girls first run

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Today she is up 2 pounds and says she feels so bloated she’s getting upset but I’m telling her the results won’t show till you end it and the DNP clears your system but I guess I understand it’s like taking something that’s supposed to add mass and your lifting like crazy and eating good then you get smaller and weaker would discourage me too. But she’s gonna stick it out at least 14 days but no more than 21

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
she is going to look and feel like shit while on she just needs to avoid scales and mirrors or she will go nuts

Think about 1400 calories for the day
her workours are pretty good not balls the the wall but pretty good when I go with her which is half the week.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
she is going to look and feel like shit while on she just needs to avoid scales and mirrors or she will go nuts

When can she expect to see any weight loss?
adter she stops taking it and it clears her system?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You give your lady very strong, dangerous weight loss drugs and you yourself don’t know their effects?

You should be very thankful that Trump is doing all your thinking for you.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Water should slowly start to go a few days after stopping. And can take up to a few weeks to see all of it gone.
Due to the half life it will still be in her body for a while so still wouldn’t advise drinking alcohol for a week afterwards.
She will peak at about 540mg on 200mg per day so 36 hours after her last dose there still be 270mg then another 36 hours 135mg and so on till it’s gone.
Not everyone reacts the same to dnp so I would only do 14 days myself for a first time max then see if you get the desired results. If you don’t then why bother putting the shit in your body. You can always do another run

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah Trump has pretty much answered everything possible that i could add. the weight isnt something she should REALLY watch too closely or get worried about while on it. I can flux all over the dang place while on a cycle of DNP, up down stay the same they it just goes everywhere. Biggest advice, especially for someone who is worried about the #...dont even step a foot on the scale except for before on and then about 10 days out. The water is going to flux that weight depending on how she ends up retaining water. But once she is off, it will start to come out, like Trump said. Some see the best results around 4-5days off and then others are around 7-10. Id really have her not touch a single drop of alcohol until shes several weeks out since shes really wanting to see the end results of it. If she makes another run the future, it easily be a tad different.

As far as splitting the caps in half, I wouldnt recommend it unless she dosnt mind the dosages being off, i mean if she takes the same pill half back to back days, maybe. But make sure you have some emptycaps bc she isnt going to want to swallow that powder whole...it burns the throat and will cause some serious issues. After about 15 days for me my throat starts to cringe just from the pill residue

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah Trump has pretty much answered everything possible that i could add. the weight isnt something she should REALLY watch too closely or get worried about while on it. I can flux all over the dang place while on a cycle of DNP, up down stay the same they it just goes everywhere. Biggest advice, especially for someone who is worried about the #...dont even step a foot on the scale except for before on and then about 10 days out. The water is going to flux that weight depending on how she ends up retaining water. But once she is off, it will start to come out, like Trump said. Some see the best results around 4-5days off and then others are around 7-10. Id really have her not touch a single drop of alcohol until shes several weeks out since shes really wanting to see the end results of it. If she makes another run the future, it easily be a tad different.

As far as splitting the caps in half, I wouldnt recommend it unless she dosnt mind the dosages being off, i mean if she takes the same pill half back to back days, maybe. But make sure you have some emptycaps bc she isnt going to want to swallow that powder whole...it burns the throat and will cause some serious issues. After about 15 days for me my throat starts to cringe just from the pill residue

Thanks! Ya I know y’all keep telling me don’t worry about the weight etc she’s just getting frustrated. Of course still haven’t had alcohol on cycle and will keep it that way!! We aren’t big drinkers anyway but once a week we do go out with a group of friends and she will have about two vodka tonics but she’s saying she wants to cut all alcohol out until she reaches her goal weight. She’s good about not having to drink if we go out so that makes it easy.
Gonna keep the dose at one cap per day. Probably 14 days but absolutely not more than 21 days.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Water should slowly start to go a few days after stopping. And can take up to a few weeks to see all of it gone.
Due to the half life it will still be in her body for a while so still wouldn’t advise drinking alcohol for a week afterwards.
She will peak at about 540mg on 200mg per day so 36 hours after her last dose there still be 270mg then another 36 hours 135mg and so on till it’s gone.
Not everyone reacts the same to dnp so I would only do 14 days myself for a first time max then see if you get the desired results. If you don’t then why bother putting the shit in your body. You can always do another run

Thank you for the advice!! Always appreciated

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know that DNP is a proton trans locator and works by making cellular respiration less efficient this causing fat loss. wom]

Since you used sciency words I believe you.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
What is discussed in PM is to be kept in PM. That is a warning. You do not betray someones trust like that. Especially when they specifically asked you NOT TO SHARE it out in the open.

Do not justify your actions.

A yes ma'am is plenty to confirm you understand. And an apology to trump.

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
What is discussed in PM is to be kept in PM. That is a warning. You do not betray someones trust like that. Especially when they specifically asked you NOT TO SHARE it out in the open.

Do not justify your actions.

A yes ma'am is plenty to confirm you understand. And an apology to trump.

yes ma’am, I can assure you all it was not intentional but I know that does not make it better. Deeply embarsssed and ashamed at my self

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Since you used sciency words I believe you.
Except DNP is actually a mitochondrial uncoupler - the impact on protons is just a consequence of this.
The act of uncoupling involves a disconnect between electron transport & ATP production. One of the consequences of this is a decrease in mitochondria membrane potential. This decrease allows more protons to "leak" out of the the inner membrane, which results in temporarily decreased calcium influx, reduced free radical formation, lower ROS, etc. Basically, I just described how DNP decreases oxidative stress. Making the supplementation of anti-oxidants along side it, done & advocated by the clueless, pointless.

How it causes fat loss: the act of uncoupling reduces the efficiency of ADP>ATP conversion = heat generation & cell mitochondria having to work harder = metabolic increase. So you end up having to use more cellular fuel (food) to create the same amount of ATP. This is essentially an irreversible process. If you overdo it with the dosing and produce too much heat then your cells start to die off. And you along with them in most cases.

I'm aware that this was an unnecessarily technical post. But I couldn't help myself so...:)

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Except DNP is actually a mitochondrial uncoupler - the impact on protons is just a consequence of this.
The act of uncoupling involves a disconnect between electron transport & ATP production. One of the consequences of this is a decrease in mitochondria membrane potential. This decrease allows more protons to "leak" out of the the inner membrane, which results in temporarily decreased calcium influx, reduced free radical formation, lower ROS, etc. Basically, I just described how DNP decreases oxidative stress. Making the supplementation of anti-oxidants along side it, done & advocated by the clueless, pointless.

How it causes fat loss: the act of uncoupling reduces the efficiency of ADP>ATP conversion = heat generation & cell mitochondria having to work harder = metabolic increase. So you end up having to use more cellular fuel (food) to create the same amount of ATP. This is essentially an irreversible process. If you overdo it with the dosing and produce too much heat then your cells start to die off. And you along with them in most cases.

I'm aware that this was an unnecessarily technical post. But I couldn't hep myself so...:)

Like a moth to a flame.....

Actually good shit 'Zilla, thank you for posting this.

Reaction score
If you overdo it with the dosing and produce too much heat then your cells start to die off. And you along with them in most cases.
I’m not too bright so most of what you wrote is lost on me. However, these two sentences that I quoted really stand out to me. Like most things, too much is a bad thing....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would always air on the side of caution with this stuff

I’m not too bright so most of what you wrote is lost on me. However, these two sentences that I quoted really stand out to me. Like most things, too much is a bad thing....

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Day 11 today. Pretty much the same
although last night she said she felt like she had a fever so I suppose she experienced more heat last night than before. Thursday will be day 14 and last day. Will be excited to see what results are yielded

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
She gone a day further than I have ever done, I was done by day 10 both times. I was in the Nigerian swamps though both times so that might of added too it

Day 11 today. Pretty much the same
although last night she said she felt like she had a fever so I suppose she experienced more heat last night than before. Thursday will be day 14 and last day. Will be excited to see what results are yielded

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What’s the weight loss expected?

New Threads