Another Blood clot in pct

Bowzer23

Reaction score
Hello

Finished up a long cycle. a week into PCT i got a bloodclot (dvt). I had 1 when i finished my last cycle aswell.

My last cycle i used nolvadex for pct, after my dvt i read nolvadex can increase risk of clotting. So this time i switched to Clomid. Same thing happened this time. These 2 cycles were the first time i used pct. In my first 7 cycles my pct was fake so i was technically a pct virgin.

Even though PCT is preferred, should i go back to no PCT at all? or would hcg or letrozole be doable?

I was checked for factorvleiden and other genetic clotting disorders and dont have them.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
talk to your doctor. None of us are qualified to answer this question and it would be irresponsible of us to even try. You now have a history of clots that appears to be related to an exogenous substance. Be smart.

Bowzer23

Reaction score
talk to your doctor. None of us are qualified to answer this question and it would be irresponsible of us to even try. You now have a history of clots that appears to be related to an exogenous substance. Be smart.

that is true and good advice. It would still good to know if anyone else has had this problem and how they handled it anabolic wise

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that is true and good advice. It would still good to know if anyone else has had this problem and how they handled it anabolic wise

If you can pinpoint the cause to PCT, then dont PCT. TRT isnt the end of the world. Or just stop using AAS in general.

Reaction score
a blood clot can be fatal
u said caused by pct
I would ditch pct and do
trt

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Testosterone has this risk as well and it's why we push blood work!

Blaming the clomid AND nolva seems like you are drawing false conclusions based on loose associations.

Perhaps the clot began forming before pct?

See your doc right away. Whether you wanna be candid about your aas use is up to you. But it's information your doctors may need.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello

Finished up a long cycle. a week into PCT i got a bloodclot (dvt). I had 1 when i finished my last cycle aswell.

My last cycle i used nolvadex for pct, after my dvt i read nolvadex can increase risk of clotting. So this time i switched to Clomid. Same thing happened this time. These 2 cycles were the first time i used pct. In my first 7 cycles my pct was fake so i was technically a pct virgin.

Even though PCT is preferred, should i go back to no PCT at all? or would hcg or letrozole be doable?

I was checked for factorvleiden and other genetic clotting disorders and dont have them.
I got a doc who will send u a script to check all clotting factors who is from the Cleveland clinic, met him thru nelson vergel's site called excelmale dot com

He has a thread where he interviews doctors and such and one interview was about wether trt increases the threat of thrombosis

I had a diagnosed dvt partially inclusive posterior tibial in my left calve a few yrs ago

I got 37 vials of blood drawn and used the doc for the Cleveland clinic script and it tested everything known to clotting

It all came back negative

My dvt was caused more from my line of work and cutting off circulation

Urs id say sounds more like an issue somewhere in the clotting cascade

Ill pm u the docs email so u can contact him

Bowzer23

Reaction score

Blaming the clomid AND nolva seems like you are drawing false conclusions based on loose associations.

See your doc right away. Whether you wanna be candid about your aas use is up to you. But it's information your doctors may need.

Hey Pillar! So my frequent bloods on cycle show hematacrit and other blood levels to be fine. This happens exactly during PCT

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Pillar! So my frequent bloods on cycle show hematacrit and other blood levels to be fine. This happens exactly during PCT

Wow man you are a first for me. Never seen this actually happen before.

Staying tuned in. Curious where this goes.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pm sent bow, now go contact him and set ur health above ur vanity before its too late

AFTER 1 dvt u should have been on an anto coagulant for at minimum 3-6 months

AFTER 2..... the docs would have put u on one for the rest of ur life....

Bowzer23

Reaction score
Wow man you are a first for me. Never seen this actually happen before.

Staying tuned in. Curious where this goes.

I take Letro during Cycle which i know is harsh but i feel like i need it so my Estrogen on cycle is not bad. I think the post-cycle estrogen or some post cycle factor involved

BrutesorGods

Reaction score

what indicators would you look for in blood work for evidence of increased risk of clotting and/or DVT? brb doing some cardio and stretching. yikes

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both times in my left leg. the 1st one dissolved with xarelto even tho i went back on gear. the 2nd one is still here unfortunately.
Did u get my pm?

If not send an email to doc glueck at this address and take care of this before we loose another one thinken they are indestructible

Sonar16@gmail.com

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
From what I've read, SERMS are contraindicated for people with a history of blood clots. I think your SERM days are over.. I wouldn't touch them again if I were you. Not worth it. Whether they are causing them or not, they are too risky to use if you have a history of clots.
If I were you I would also look in to other risk factors and minimize them as much as possible.
You might avoid Stane as well and go with another AI if you use one.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Curious, which vessels in your leg were thrombosed? What was your symptoms? I'm assuming is was occlusive.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Curious, which vessels in your leg were thrombosed? What was your symptoms? I'm assuming is was occlusive.
Mine was a partially occlusive posterior tibial.....

I contacted doc g and he sent me the script, everything came back normal, it was decided that i had cut off circulation too much on that left leg do to having my knees bent under me a lot at work

Symptoms where odd, i had to keep bending my leg to pop my knee, and the pain would subside for a while, the back of my knee hurt a lot and it just felt weird...

New Threads