NPP/DBOL blast

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
oh ya and one more thing i forgot to mention

on the 400mg test c cycle last year I ran 1mg anastrozole 1/2 mg twice a week throughout

on this past cycle of test c 300 npp 300 ate only two 1/2 mgs thats 1 mg total the whole cycle

that was because my boobs itched a couple times

grant you another fact my bf was slightly higher on that test 400

so its hard to say exactly what went on there

Have you ever run bloodwork to see at what level E the gyno starts? Ive never seen anyone post that number, although I know it's different for everyone. I dont aromatize heavily at all but when my E starts to get a little high, I can feel it anxiety wise.

Funny thing is Ive had gyno twice in my life, neither time related to AAS. Mainly during puberty but I got it again on the left side out of nowhere when I was 21.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve had bad headaches for a few days, the vein on my head is popping out and throbbing
and I’ve been tired. Need to get it checked so I can address it
I’ve never had blood pressure over 130 so not sure if I’m expiriencing it now but it sure feels like it from what I’ve been told

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve had bad headaches for a few days, the vein on my head is popping out and throbbing
and I’ve been tired. Need to get it checked so I can address it
I’ve never had blood pressure over 130 so not sure if I’m expiriencing it now but it sure feels like it from what I’ve been told

Everyone who takes steroids should own a BP cuff. Order one off amazon. They aren’t expensive.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Everyone who takes steroids should own a BP cuff. Order one off amazon. They aren’t expensive.

You are right, that’s a good idea. See that’s why I need UG. On my list to get

Reactions: Jin

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Have you ever run bloodwork to see at what level E the gyno starts? Ive never seen anyone post that number, although I know it's different for everyone. I dont aromatize heavily at all but when my E starts to get a little high, I can feel it anxiety wise.

Funny thing is Ive had gyno twice in my life, neither time related to AAS. Mainly during puberty but I got it again on the left side out of nowhere when I was 21.

anything over 160mgs elevates my e but not horribly

the e symptoms i get are first itchy boobs & sock dents

above that and when its getting really high the bacne kicks in & the hard to pee

ive ran so many cycles of all kinds of steroids without any ai at any rate

so pretty used to it and causes no mental stress even if my boobs get big and jiggle

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Just checked it at the cvs with their little free machine.
135/81
and a pulse of 71.
def higher than normal but not too bad.
Should I address it if it stays where it’s at?
or just allow it to go down on its own after cycle. I feel like crap

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It's definitely not your blood pressure. Id bet your bp is probably lower than that too bx those machines are usually built for people with 10" arms.

135/81 is not high by any means. Lotta people would kill for that bp

Reaction score
I've run NPP multiple times and I agree with Bundy ... 12 week would be better ... it's awesome ... the only thing I like better is Mast P (it's like a 3 month erection) ....
I like cruising with mast when I can, but definitely enjoy it with every blast.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
It's definitely not your blood pressure. Id bet your bp is probably lower than that too bx those machines are usually built for people with 10" arms.

Got any ideas? Obviously blood work is needed at this point if I’m feeling like this.
600mg test /600mg NPP weekly and 50mg DBOL daily.
Week 5 of the NPP and week 4 of the DBOL
first two weeks of NPP were at 300mg and have since upped it

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Never had elevated prolactin levels
so may be that?

Also will elevated prolactin levels go down on their own after ceasing NPP? Or will caber be needed to decrease it.
my E levels always go up during a blast but always come back down on their own after a few weeks of being on a cruise dose

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Didnt read back the thread but how are your levels of:
E2
Hematocrit
Hemoglobin
Iron saturation
Ferritin
alt
ast
lipids

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Didnt read back the thread but how are your levels of:
E2
Hematocrit
Hemoglobin
Iron saturation
Ferritin
alt
ast
lipids

e2 was was 100, but it always get this high when my test is high (my total test was 3000)
But I never get any bad sides when my estrogen is that high. No gyno, no bad sides.
mh hematocrit was within range I donate blood frequently. Have not had the others tested recently but will be getting a full physical and will get those soon

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have zero experience. I just know your BP is good.

Is it possible that some compounds just disagree with certain people?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I have zero experience. I just know your BP is good.

Is it possible that some compounds just disagree with certain people?

Oh ya I’m sure very possible.
im just curious if prolactin levels will subside on their own after stopping the NPP.
I’ll admit I did not look into it before running it which was stupid on my end.
I have prami on hand from an old tren blast
and prami makes me sick so trying to not use it. Worst case will suck it up or just get some caber
im gonna cut my NPP short and end it in two weeks so run it about 8 weeks instead of 12 just because I feel crappy. Got one more vial and will just kill that and not re up.
So wasn’t gonna get my prolactin levels tested since I only have two more weeks of the NPP blast unless of course prolactin levels do not decrease on their own then I will test and if high will treat
but if I can find some concrete evidence they go down on their own I’ll just assume it’s high and ride out and let it drop on its own.
but my prolactin very well may not be high as I still have a strong sex drive, no signs of gyno and no decrease in hair
just the fatigue, headaches and irritability

Last edited: