Men's Clinic monthly service fee

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
662, six days after the last dose is putting you at a very high peak Im sure. Crazy how different everyone's body absorbs and metabolizes this stuff. Youre on a good path here. Just watch your lipids with the adex. My HDL tends to drop more than Id like when on any amount of it but I dont take any when on trt dose anymore. As you continue to lose bodyfat, you may need less and less of it.

Yeah Dawg, I was surprised with the total t result as well. I'm not sure if I am just really sensitive to it right now and this is temporary or if it will be like this forever. I think I will continue to use this clinic until later in the year and then look to self-medicate as I become more confident and knowledgeable in reading the bloodwork and understanding this stuff. I'm not there yet. I have asked about an alternative to the anastrazole and they are going to switch me to something else after the next round of bloodwork (Aromasin I think they said).

As far as gains in the gym go, I am feeling/looking good man. The scale isn't a whole lot different but I have not been as diligent with my macros and I plan on leaning out throughout the rest of the spring/summer. My clothes fit different and my boners stick around through the duration so it's working!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I had an interesting discussion with my trt doc regarding aromatization(sp). She was saying that because I am carrying around 25% body fat it may be causing me to aromatise more than normal. She also said that once I get my body fat down we can probably cut my AI dosage back. Running bloods again in 3 weeks to check my estradiol. I’m ready to get this dialed in good so I can start self medicating at some point. This clinic is kinda pricey in my opinion.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I got my results back from my blood tests ran last Friday (7 days after last injection). My Estradiol was elevated north of 60 with just taking .25mg anastrazole every week so we doubled the dose for now.

Total T was 708, Estradiol was 32, PSA was under 1.0, Hemacrit was 50.7 so just a little elevated there.

They are keeping me on the same E blocker (Anastrazole) for now at 0.25MG twice weekly.

I feel ****ing awesome man! Any of you guys out there struggling with feeling like a middle-aged turd, take your ass to the doctor and get checked out. This has been a life changing thing for me.

Reactions: CJ

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got my results back from my blood tests ran last Friday (7 days after last injection). My Estradiol was elevated north of 60 with just taking .25mg anastrazole every week so we doubled the dose for now.

Total T was 708, Estradiol was 32, PSA was under 1.0, Hemacrit was 50.7 so just a little elevated there.

They are keeping me on the same E blocker (Anastrazole) for now at 0.25MG twice weekly.

I feel ****ing awesome man! Any of you guys out there struggling with feeling like a middle-aged turd, take your ass to the doctor and get checked out. This has been a life changing thing for me.

Very good total test for 7 days after your injection. Good deal Tater!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they are paying average for T clinics? These guys want around $200 per month for treatment. That’s a tough bill to pay to only get my test levels up to mid-high normals.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they are paying average for T clinics? These guys want around $200 per month for treatment. That’s a tough bill to pay to only get my test levels up to mid-high normals.

When I was, I was paying roughly $500 for a 10 weeks supply of meds.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I pay $270/month but I plan to self medicate after I feel more comfortable with understanding my TRT dose and where I need to be on e blocker. It's expensive but I do feel like they are doing a good job. There are a lot of resources on this board that have been very helpful to me and I appreciate those guys as well.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I haven’t been to my first appointment yet, but the clinic I’m going to is giving a free consultation and bloodwork. If I’m a candidate, then it’s $450 for a 12 week supply. Don’t know all the specific details yet, but I believe that includes all routine blood work, pins, HCG and anti estrogen meds too.

New Threads