Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I don't know what any of the values truly mean so I'll be asking questions! I appreciate you volunteering to help a brother out

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Most of us pay $72 for private bloodwork with no follow up.

Thanks
    So I got a call from the clinic and my total test came back as 128ng/dl which is low and my total estradiol came back at 30pg/ml. I have an appointment on Wednesday to go over the results and discuss the options moving forward.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,161 Posts
    128 is nonexistent. Welcome to trt. Your life will change forever

Thanks
    I got put on 150MG of Test Cyp/week, 500iu HCG/week, 0.25mg Arimidex/week. Bloods in 5 weeks to check progress. Hopefully this will help me feel better and give me some more energy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Tater For This Useful Post:

Jin (01-25-2019),Uncle manny (01-25-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,269 Times in 3,674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tater View Post
    I got put on 150MG of Test Cyp/week, 500iu HCG/week, 0.25mg Arimidex/week. Bloods in 5 weeks to check progress. Hopefully this will help me feel better and give me some more energy.
    Excellent!

give it a full 6 weeks to get all mental benefits of trt. You may see libido improvements within the first 3 weeks.

The Vanilla Godzilla

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

The Tater (01-26-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 Times in 1,253 Posts
    That's an excellent therapeutic dose imo. You may not even need the arimidex but that dose is much more conservative than I've seen lately. That's a good thing. Too many places overprescribe the AI.

You will be amazed at how you feel in 6 to 8 weeks.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

The Tater (01-26-2019)

Thanks
    Update on the Low T situation: After 5 weeks bloods say my total T is now 662 (tested 6 days after last dose) but Estradiol was 60-something so I'm on .25MG Arimidex twice/week. I thought I had included this info already on my low t thread but I must have posted it elsewhere. Anyhow, just updating this thread with where I am at.

Dose will stay at 150/week and testing in a few more weeks to see if the estradiol gets back down in the 30-40 range.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tater For This Useful Post:

DF (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,161 Posts
    662, six days after the last dose is putting you at a very high peak Im sure. Crazy how different everyone's body absorbs and metabolizes this stuff. Youre on a good path here. Just watch your lipids with the adex. My HDL tends to drop more than Id like when on any amount of it but I dont take any when on trt dose anymore. As you continue to lose bodyfat, you may need less and less of it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    662, six days after the last dose is putting you at a very high peak Im sure. Crazy how different everyone's body absorbs and metabolizes this stuff. Youre on a good path here. Just watch your lipids with the adex. My HDL tends to drop more than Id like when on any amount of it but I dont take any when on trt dose anymore. As you continue to lose bodyfat, you may need less and less of it.
    Yeah Dawg, I was surprised with the total t result as well. I'm not sure if I am just really sensitive to it right now and this is temporary or if it will be like this forever. I think I will continue to use this clinic until later in the year and then look to self-medicate as I become more confident and knowledgeable in reading the bloodwork and understanding this stuff. I'm not there yet. I have asked about an alternative to the anastrazole and they are going to switch me to something else after the next round of bloodwork (Aromasin I think they said).

As far as gains in the gym go, I am feeling/looking good man. The scale isn't a whole lot different but I have not been as diligent with my macros and I plan on leaning out throughout the rest of the spring/summer. My clothes fit different and my boners stick around through the duration so it's working!

Thanks
    I forgot to mention that I had an interesting discussion with my trt doc regarding aromatization(sp). She was saying that because I am carrying around 25% body fat it may be causing me to aromatise more than normal. She also said that once I get my body fat down we can probably cut my AI dosage back. Running bloods again in 3 weeks to check my estradiol. I’m ready to get this dialed in good so I can start self medicating at some point. This clinic is kinda pricey in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12