Intro

Reaction score
Hello ppl,

Alittle background about me and my experiences in bodybuilding (sorry if this is alittle bit of an essay, I just want to share my personal story) My dive into the world of bodybuilding came at the age of 18. I had just moved to Thailand and joined a local bodybuilding gym. Got introduced to a lot of the big guys as well as AAS. Being the naive know nothing teen that I was and still am I took the advice of my “friends” and started my first cycle of test e 500mg/wk at 18yrs old. It was one of the best 8 weeks of my life.

I was eating everything, growing every week, and banging every ladyboy in the whole south east of Asia. It came to an end and I did a 4 week clomid/ nolva pct. Felt pretty good through the whole pct and weeks after and kept a good amount of size and strength. A couple months passed and I had done more research and felt confident about starting another cycle so I did and it was 10 weeks of test e 500mgs as well as some winstrol the last 5 weeks. Now keep in mind this was all legal where I was living and I could literally walk across the street to the pharmacy and get everything I needed including all ancillaries. I felt so good this cycle that I never wanted it to end so like a crack addict junky I went and bought more to extend my cycle.

This time I would cut on test p and masteron. This is were things would get dicey. At the time I was giving no regard to how I was treating my testicles and they were about as small as snap peas as I had been on for about 4 straight months at this point. The masteron while it was making my striations look amazing it gave me horrendous acne on the sides of my face.

My body felt toxic and I was developing a lot of anxiety and paranoia about what I’ve done to my body and whether I’d be able to recover. I felt it not worth it anymore and I finally came off. Fast forward to now I’ve been off for approximately 4 months and feel healthy and happy. I definitely went through a bad pct depression but I just grinded it out kept and eating and training. I have no plans of doing another cycle till far into the future tho the temptations been high as I have a bottle of tren just lying around, but as for now I just want to train and learn.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG

about how long ago did all of this take place, how old are you now and what are your stats? Height, weight bf%?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board tittiesmacker. Glad you were able to get past that rough patch. Stick around and you will learn and don't be shy to contribute.

daddyboul

Reaction score
tiddysmacking? if you really wanna fit in around here you are gonna have to change your name to dick smacking

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Good intro. Hopefully you learned your lesson early and got out without any real damage. Welcome!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Just so you know though, 16 weeks is a very common length of cycle. What's not ok is cycling anything at your age. You have enough natural testosterone to make unbelievable gains for years to come.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! You will learn a lot out here if you listen.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, that's a heck of a back story.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG

about how long ago did all of this take place, how old are you now and what are your stats? Height, weight bf%?

Im 19 currently so this was all very recent. 6’ 3 185 lbs if I had to guess body fat probably around 10% as I’m pretty lean all year round.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im 19 currently so this was all very recent. 6’ 3 185 lbs if I had to guess body fat probably around 10% as I’m pretty lean all year round.

Oh my...just a tad young.....might want to chill for about 20 years!!! Welcome!!

New Threads