First Tren Run...maybe

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. No offense meant towards B.B. and if there were a hint of offense in it don’t you think he’d be all over my ass? And I don’t think he needs anybody to defend him. He is very capable of handling himself. You are a sweetie though:32 (16):

It was a friendly tease. And I’m happy he took it that way.

i have edited my OP for clarification of sentiment.

well that little edit makes all the difference. lol all good

Reactions: Jin

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im old now ..I dont have that same rage i used to

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
best way is to run a small test tren cycle ..If u add a bunch of other shit chances are increased something goes off or u feel like shit...Or u may love it,im not a betting man..Guys are gonna say u can always take it out of the blast but i hate that ..its a mind fuk u dont need on blast..

I'm with Bundy on this one. Ace is a good way to go, the back door is closer. I ran E and could no longer take waking in pool of sweat. Cut it out completely and still had that side for 4 weeks. I found I can run the Tren but now know my limit.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Trt test 600mg tren your on trt anyway so why not??

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, I think I have a plan in sight. The biggest reason for waiting is my job notified me that they needed me to start traveling some again which obviously impedes daily or semi-daily pinning.

For this run I'll keep it with my test/mast/dbol and on the next run 200 Test cyp / 300ish tren. Thanks for all the input guys

Reaction score
Doesn't tren give you tren dick?

Where you practically can't get off ?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not, currently running 300mg TC with 400mg Mast E. Feel fantastic.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Currently on a cut so hoping it will aid in maintaining mass while cutting as well as some super fun sexual side effects.

From my understanding it may help with the cut as well. I'll report back with my findings.

New Threads