Other site official statement WTF?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am so disappointed in the handling of Chips passing on the other site to say the least. I know a lot of the mods here are mods there. I'd like to post a CFM like rant x 100 there, but I'm sure it wouldn't stay up long. Why not just be respectful & send out condolences? I really don't get it. WTF?

G

Georgia

Stone Cold didn't make any money off of his death so he doesn't care. I can't believe after Chip was a part of that place for so long no grievances went out. A guy lost his life....respect should be shown. I never saw any mention over there of his passing

Reaction score
We did it here and very respectfully from all of us, they are who they are there( not all are the same way) and no more comments.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show you how big of a fucking scum bag stone cold is. I'll say it here or anywhere no matter who the mods are, he's a piece of shit that gives 2 fucks about anybody but hisself and his pockets. Yes there's a business to be ran and people have thier differences but at the same time show some fucking respect for those that have passed on. Chip made him alot of money and he made chip alot of money and in the end a brother has fallen and the one left standing doesn't give a fuck. I love the fact that people can state thier minds here and it's not censored or deleted all together. Very few boards are like that. Just shows you who actually gives a fuck about people and who doesn't. Fuck stone, fuck ology. This site is the tits.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stone Cold didn't make any money off of his death so he doesn't care. I can't believe after Chip was a part of that place for so long no grievances went out. A guy lost his life....respect should be shown. I never saw any mention over there of his passing

That's all I'd like to see nothing more.

Z

Zeek

seriously guys if you have an issue with the way something is handled somewhere would it not be best to take it up where it is being done?

Posting this thread here on SI in reference to something going on somewhere else is for venting purposes only and doesn't really solve anything. I do not edit, or delete threads so I wont be touching this one or telling you guys how you "must" handle your venting etc.

With that said Chip was a great guy, I really liked him and I pray that his family will make it through this very difficult time.

Karma is a mother fucker!! and will often correct wrongs for you without you ever lifting a finger

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Although allot of shit drives me to rant and most of time 90% I am LMAO while I hammer away with a daily tid-bit..........

This disrespect for a guy that suffered mass depression and found TRT and made a comeback to life and did help many other guys......I am beyond words.

If ANYONE doesn't know what crashing low or not test test is like and has one foul word about Chip on this site I'll ride your fucking ass in ground!

CFM

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't really think they handled it too bad, they just waited to get some facts.

This community lost a good man with Chip, such a tragedy.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying Ez & things have been brought up only to have them erased/dismissed ect...... I take full responsibility for starting this thread if I am banned for it so be it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Although allot of shit drives me to rant and most of time 90% I am LMAO while I hammer away with a daily tid-bit..........

This disrespect for a guy that suffered mass depression and found TRT and made a comeback to life and did help many other guys......I am beyond words.

If ANYONE doesn't know what crashing low or not test test is like and has one foul word about Chip on this site I'll ride your fucking ass in ground!

CFM

I have not seen anyone disrepect Chip on THIS SITE! so it's a non issue HERE

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying Ez & things have been brought up only to have them erased/dismissed ect...... I take full responsibility for starting this thread if I am banned for it so be it.

I get where you're coming from D. I think a lot of people are unhappy with the way certain things were handled over there. I think what EZ is getting at is that we try to leave all the dramma over ther, over there. That is what is so great about SI, we can talk about shit and not worry about getting banned or being censored, but it's never good to bring another boards drama to our own.

Ology has been kid of dead lately, but for some, including me, it will always be my "mother board"

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lmao... You're not gonna get banned for it. It's fine bro. Only thing I will say is that if you bring the crap from another board to here it will grow like a cancer. We'll have our own share of arguments and so called drama here so lets leave what doesn't belong here at the other boards.

G

Georgia

People just want to vent. I don't dislike Ology I just don't like Stone Cold (obviously). lol. Let's all just LOVEEEE ONE ANOTHAAAAAA

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my rant. I have very strong feeling about stone cold and dred and shit like this adds fuel to the fire. Ive been trying to bite my tongue lately and not be a drama tren queen and rant and rave. Just really gets to me when someone passes and there's disrespect shown. I guess there wasn't much disrespect YET. It sounds like dred's waiting until Chips buried to "show the world who chip really was". I guess that's about as much respect as you're gonna get outta people like that. Anyways, zeek, pob, you both are right. I'll shut my mouth now :) and save the bs drama for other people to deal with.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao... You're not gonna get banned for it. It's fine bro. Only thing I will say is that if you bring the crap from another board to here it will grow like a cancer. We'll have our own share of arguments and so called drama here so lets leave what doesn't belong here at the other boards.

I understand POB point well taken.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still have some voice mails from Chip, wow my condolences to his family.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People just want to vent. I don't dislike Ology I just don't like Stone Cold (obviously). lol. Let's all just LOVEEEE ONE ANOTHAAAAAA

Well I love you Georgia :p gimme some of that sweet southern shugah!

G

Georgia

Well I love you Georgia :p gimme some of that sweet southern shugah!

20848574.jpg

New Threads