HGH dosing

GSgator

Reaction score
I’m just curious on everybodys protocol morning ,mid afternoon before bed empty stomach? I’m using 3iu pre workout around 4pm on a empty stomach. I’m about to bump it up to 4 iu’s. 2 first thing in the morning and 2 more before I workout.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think alot of guys are on hgh here like they used to be..There was a time we were all on gh..I used to do mine in the am before cardio and food..2-4 iu in the am is all i ever did..

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do 4ius at bedtime ... being over 50 so I'm not concerned with my tiny natural night pulse ... I believe the bigger gh issue is length of time / gh is cycled ... I'm planning on 12 to 24 months ... currently on 7 days per week ...

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
This has been on my mind for the recovery benefits...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I ramped up to 2iu am 2iu pm for 11 months results where great but couldn’t say it was down to the hgh

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im honestly not convinced gh is truly worth it?

I mean recovery, u take bpc 157, tb500 and stuff like that and neither mess with ur blood sugar levels and or have the possibility to send u down that dark tunnel that encompasses drinkin orange juice till u puke

It might be worth it, but not sure with major headaches and the side effects could be very damaging....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think alot of guys are on hgh here like they used to be..There was a time we were all on gh..I used to do mine in the am before cardio and food..2-4 iu in the am is all i ever did..

So funny....I went through that phase yearssssssssssssssssssssssss ago!

GSgator

Reaction score
I turned 40 last year so I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a good run. I plan on running it a solid 2 years. Not sure if it’s just me but I seem to be pretty sensitive to hgh. On this run and the couple others I’ve ran in the past I have to ramp it up very slowly if I start at 2iu’s my hands get very numb to the point I can’t sleep well. I’m 3 months in and at 3.5iu’s I still have a couple fingers that are numb 24-7. Also if I eat like shit the sodium really magnifies the numb hands and swollen fingers.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I turned 40 last year so I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a good run. I plan on running it a solid 2 years. Not sure if it’s just me but I seem to be pretty sensitive to hgh. On this run and the couple others I’ve ran in the past I have to ramp it up very slowly if I start at 2iu’s my hands get very numb to the point I can’t sleep well. I’m 3 months in and at 3.5iu’s I still have a couple fingers that are numb 24-7. Also if I eat like shit the sodium really magnifies the numb hands and swollen fingers.

Thats perfect amounts dont matter as much as effects in the mirror, body comp and how u feel,

Shieeeet if i had fingers numb 24/7 i myself would be reducing to lowest possible dosage for desired results, but thats me and in no way advice towards u,

U do u, if it works and cash flow is good, by all means

New Threads