Hello! Introduction

Reaction score
I made an account with UG in hope's of gaining more knowledge in regards to tips, motivation and my interest in a future cycle. I have been on and off at the gym for years. I started young around 15 at my father's homegym really enjoyed the sport but never really devoted much time to it up until this past year (5 years later). I now find the sport very therapeutic, seeing as I work a full time job sometimes 60 hours a week, while also in nursing school. It is a great stress reliever. Once again, here for the community aspect. Thanks guys, nice to meet yall!

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. When my sons lived at home we lifted together. Loved passing my passion for lifting on to them. They are both gym rats now and we still discuss eating and lifting.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So, you are 20, work upwards of 60 hours a week and are in nursing school?

Age aside (we don’t recommend cycling until about 25) you don’t have enough time to commit to a cycle.

Good for you for being productive.

Does your old man use steroids?

How can we help?

Welcome to The Underground

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
How in the hell are you working up to 60 hours a week AND in nursing school????????

I ask because i have been a nurse for about 15 years and i worked about 30-40 hours a week and that was too much!

Welcome to UG..Jin is right you dont have the time to run a cycle with all that going on, stick around, get some tips on training and diet and keep working out when you have time.

Worry about a cycle once youre out of school and a bit older.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I was really hoping WayneB was for Wayne Brady... welcome anyway!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the SI community ... as we the in and out of the gym part ... truthfully everyone is busy .. and you'll like fine that demands on your time grow over the years they do not reduce .... my recommendation would be to focus 1,000% on the "in" the gym part before you even consider a cycle ... yes we know everyone wants a short cut and magic pill ... there aren't any ... taking steroids will not help you get more muscular if your not seriously working out .. using the right routine ... and have a good idea of what nutrition is needed.

For now focus and school, work, and making it the gym very consistently .... meaning 4 to 5 times per week. During this time research diet and workout regimens ... do this for a minimum of 2 years then and only then even think about the rest ... most people will not do any of these 3 and no matter how much AAS they inject ... they're not going to get the results they want .. don't be one of those people..!

Reaction score
Oh for sure buddy, I understand the age rule with cycling. Making sure I'm fully developed/commited. I in no way plan on cycling soon, but just really like to learn as much as possible in case of a future interest.
and yes my father did use steroids at one point. Only one cycle supposedly lol
Thanks guys

Reaction score
Also I should have been more specific lol. I am not in clinicals yet, I am doing prereqs currently. All online and with the job I have, I have my own office and a bunch of free time lol stressful for sure! Thursday through Monday work schedule. Very weird shift hours but paid fairly well for my age. Often a 6 day workout week and school on top of it all. I know it seems like I'm overscheduled but honestly I dont find it to be that bad. Stressful at times yes, but I love it lol

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Wayne how old are you I still cant figure it out from whats been said so far ?

Nice 2 Meet U

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I can tell you now that once you actually start actuall nursing school, that free time is gone.

Between the class work and the clinicals it damn near consumes all your time!

Last edited:

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
How in the hell are you working up to 60 hours a week AND in nursing school????????

I ask because i have been a nurse for about 15 years and i worked about 30-40 hours a week and that was too much!

Welcome to UG..Jin is right you dont have the time to run a cycle with all that going on, stick around, get some tips on training and diet and keep working out when you have time.

Worry about a cycle once youre out of school and a bit older.

My my wife works 50-60 hrs a week and does nursing school 3-4 days a week bro , she’s got 3 months and she’s done!! Dedicated chicitas , I’ll give em that! It’s brutal !!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Read up. Lots of good info here...

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
You can learn everything you need here.
All the best
gc

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh for sure buddy, I understand the age rule with cycling.....

There is no rule, just people's opinion. Know when you're ready, know when you're not and make an educated decisions.

Welcome to UG.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
My my wife works 50-60 hrs a week and does nursing school 3-4 days a week bro , she’s got 3 months and she’s done!! Dedicated chicitas , I’ll give em that! It’s brutal !!

3-4 days a week? Damn mine was 5 and even sometimes shit on the weekends lol.
That takes some serious Will to work that much and do that school! Hats off to her

New Threads