Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,778 Posts

Is it bad I find this funny?

Steroidology sucks.

Thanks

Re: Is it bad I find this funny?

That's what the little bastard gets. If Kim's story is true of course. People have no respect anymore. Lack of parents taking to the leather. Growing up if i even looked at my parents funny I got the belt.

Georgia

I say let the guy go. The kids deserve it. It is a free-for-all in the movie theaters with no policing going on.

Thanks

Well deserved for them little ****s. His parents are the ones that should be facing charges for not educating their ****ing kids.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

You don't punch a 10 year old boy in the face. That guy needs to get a tighter grip on his emotions. And what the **** is he doing watching titanic? And don't say its for the boobs in that one scene. Cause that movie is like 8 hours long and you can see all the boobs you want on the internetz
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

That is very interesting.

Georgia

I would go see Titanic just for the boobs

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You don't punch a 10 year old boy in the face. That guy needs to get a tighter grip on his emotions. And what the **** is he doing watching titanic? And don't say its for the boobs in that one scene. Cause that movie is like 8 hours long and you can see all the boobs you want on the internetz
    Article said he was on a date with his girlfriend. But you're right he should've went to an employee and gotten the kids kicked out. Can't be doin that shit these days, kids parents are probably gonna sue him too.

Sad, but that's the world we live in today.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,319 Times in 2,252 Posts

If he punched a 10 year old in the face then he should be in jail getting his colon punched by dicks!

That is not being a man and I hope that was his last date with that girl.

I agree about the parenting and is why I kicked my kids ass when needed and the are girls but guess what they respect me and can kick ass themselves, my 18 year old kicked the shit out of 2 girls in their 30's pulling one out of the car pounding her face in while the other tried to run up on her but got her ass knocked to the ground and skull getting crushed up against her friends while my kid head each head in her hands slamming them together.

Those 2 kids are just like this guy pieces of shit, these girls where drunk and backed thier car up into my kid then started a fight with her my kid gave them justice as well as this guy needs to be served to him.

Bad kids aren't the only issues ****ed up idiot adult are more so the issue.

This man is a perfect example of how rare men are these days as most are cowards or so pretty they punch their spouses in the face for the mirror!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

This guy was on a date ? Wow, nice way to impress the girl... I'm sure she'll be calling him soon to ask him on a second date.

A grown man has no business punching a 10 year old boy, he's a bully & has no control of his anger/emotions.. He deserves to go to jail, let's see if he picks on someone is own size in jail.

Sure the kid was out of line & should have been thrown out of the movie, but as the adult that u are, u tell te movie theater employees & take care of it that way, u don't go punching kids because they misbehave.

Seriously, what is wrong with this guy ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    This guy was on a date ? Wow, nice way to impress the girl... I'm sure she'll be calling him soon to ask him on a second date.

A grown man has no business punching a 10 year old boy, he's a bully & has no control of his anger/emotions.. He deserves to go to jail, let's see if he picks on someone is own size in jail.

Sure the kid was out of line & should have been thrown out of the movie, but as the adult that u are, u tell te movie theater employees & take care of it that way, u don't go punching kids because they misbehave.

Seriously, what is wrong with this guy ?
    Haha wellll he said he thought it was a grown man...I mean, it was dark! Kid must have had a DEEP voice!

It drives me crazy when people won't shut up in a movie theater though. Little kids are one thing of course, but when it's ****ing 17,18,19 year old hoodlums I go off my rocker quick. I turned around during the Avengers and told this group of wannabe thugs to shut the **** up, it embarrassed my fiance, and in hindsight probably wasn't the best decision, but it worked...and a few people clapped for me haha...
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

The otgher week I seen a woman get blasted in the head with a beer bottle for no reason. Kids these days are out of conrol! No dicipline or respect. In this situation I would've had to request staff to have the idiots removed being 10 years old. I still don't think I could mollywop a 10 year old haha. It did make me laugh tho lol

Thanks

Mollywop!!! one of my favorite words
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.