Testosterone free results

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question it there is so much different information on the net it’s hard for me to figure out exactly what is relevant. Curious for more info I’m 36 165lbs now keep dropping weight I know it’s bellow the range they want but is it low enough it could explain extreme fatigue, weight loss and lack of muscle stamina?
Testosterone tested 6.7pg/ml and standard range is 8.7-20 now they are sending me to an endocrinologist

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question it there is so much different information on the net it’s hard for me to figure out exactly what is relevant. Curious for more info I’m 36 165lbs now keep dropping weight I know it’s bellow the range they want but is it low enough it could explain extreme fatigue, weight loss and lack of muscle stamina?
Testosterone tested 6.7pg/ml and standard range is 8.7-20 now they are sending me to an endocrinologist

Diet rest training and other factors can play a role as well. Work with the endo and see where you wind up. Any idea why you are low? Have you used steroids or prohormones?

daddyboul

Reaction score
Correlation isn't always causation, but a correlation is definitely a reason to speak with your endo, your endo will be able to help you a lot. POB asked a really good question though.....

Reaction score
Never used anything. Got it tested because I have fibromyalgia and have been struggling to keep on weight and the more I physically exert myself the lower my stamina seems to be almost the opposite of how it should work. To the point now at work I can hardly lift anything without severe muscle fatigue and pain. It’s odd because I don’t feel like I’ve lost strength only stamina. Some is due to the fibromyalgia I’m sure but I have a hard time accepting I can’t do anything about it so I am getting any and every test I can. I was about to start taking steroids because I read it can help with fibro symptoms which is actually what brought me to this forum lol but finally got my rheumatologist to test my hormone levels.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You’re doing this the right way. Figure out if there are hormonal issues before you mess with them.

I hope you can figure out a way to recover/preserve your strength.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Hope that your total test is low as well. doctors wont prescribe trt now unless if your total test and free test all come back low on 3 consecutive tests. if your free test comes back at 8.71 on your next test, the doc will say, "you're perfectly normal, don't stress about it, if you want we can retest in 6 months"

New Threads