Thanks

Blood work and different compounds.

Might be a dumb question, but I'm new to this. I was prescribed TRT dose of Test Cyp. If I were to add something like EQ or NPP down the line, would that effect my testosterone levels on my blood test? Or what exactly would change on my blood test that might make them suspicious. Also if I added an oral instead of the EQ or NPP? Obviously if I added more mg of testosterone it would affect it , I just didn't know about other compounds.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,341 Times in 7,903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracvla View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but I'm new to this. I was prescribed TRT dose of Test Cyp. If I were to add something like EQ or NPP down the line, would that effect my testosterone levels on my blood test? Or what exactly would change on my blood test that might make them suspicious. Also if I added an oral instead of the EQ or NPP? Obviously if I added more mg of testosterone it would affect it , I just didn't know about other compounds.
    You wanna time your blasts away from bloods. If your doc is testing other than just total test then other compounds may throw up flags. Those flags would indicate health issues not necessarily anabolics use.

For example doc should be testing hematocrit. Eq will increase yours. This could cause the doc to reduce your dose.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Dracvla (01-20-2019),jennerrator (01-19-2019)

Thanks
    It is also worth noting that certain steroids like Nandrolone and Trenbolone can cause false readings as testosterone or estradiol. So your numbers could look jacked depending on what blood work assay is run. I wouldn't risk it if your doc is sending you to his or her lab for blood work and ordering the labs for you.
    PCT is for quitters... Joliver

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Megatron28 For This Useful Post:

Dracvla (01-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 Times in 2,171 Posts
    hes asking if he wanted to do an oral on top of trt would it affect the bloodwork the doc is looking at

like could he run some anavar or what kinds could he get away with using and not worry about a bloodwork for the doctors pov

7. The Following User Says Thank You to John Ziegler For This Useful Post:

Dracvla (01-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ziegler View Post
    hes asking if he wanted to do an oral on top of trt would it affect the bloodwork the doc is looking at

like could he run some anavar or what kinds could he get away with using and not worry about a bloodwork for the doctors pov
    No.

As You know,

Cholesterol would be flagged.
    Last edited by Jin; 01-20-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Make It A Great Day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

John Ziegler (01-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,341 Times in 7,903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ziegler View Post

That's what I was saying above. Some var might Jack up his lipids. If doc doesn't know he is on var he will start working to uncover what the sudden issue with the lipids are and meanwhile we all know it's a wild jewce chase.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

John Ziegler (01-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,324 Posts
    How quickly do lipids return to normal after dropping orals? Seems like it would be pretty quick compared to injectables