Good Multi vitamin

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need to start taking a multi again. Who takes what? what is a good one?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NOW Adam...or ON opti mens..

both say you should take 2-3 ED...i just take one.

G

Georgia

20849003.jpg

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Animal packs never let me down... Pricy tho

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Animal packs never let me down... Pricy tho

I use to take those, but damn those lil packets..so many pills to take.

I'm tryin out NTBM Ruthless multi-vit. It's alright, but i'll prob end up with whatever is on sale at BB.com next time.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take one called "From the Earth" & same as above_ dose is like 3 tabs but I just take one each day.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take one source mens multi.
straight out of walmart, but if you read what's in it, it's as good if not better than the high dollar crap with the expensive name on it

Reaction score
I`m agree with cokezero on this, if the multi-vit has on it like the pricy brands I go for a cheap one. I use one from exchange ( or miliatry generic brand) same as any other one out there but half of price. But if you want some bad ass muti-vit check this one out:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use to take those, but damn those lil packets..so many pills to take.

I'm tryin out NTBM Ruthless multi-vit. It's alright, but i'll prob end up with whatever is on sale at BB.com next time.

i use the Ruthless multi.....didnt wana suggest that tho...lots of guys here not fans of Need2

i would say its one of their better products tho

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I`m agree with cokezero on this, if the multi-vit has on it like the pricy brands I go for a cheap one. I use one from exchange ( or miliatry generic brand) same as any other one out there but half of price. But if you want some bad ass muti-vit check this one out:

80 bux for a multi.....dont think so. the RLS (ntbm) have digestive enzymes & probiotics in it also....prolly not as much but still you are getting some.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like twin lab brand

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my faves...opti-men by optimal nutrition, 60 days for 21.00 from suppz.com and animal pak, however, animal pack is lacking any male requirements...which optimen has.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I buy the one a day vitamins from vitamin shoppe

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I buy the one a day vitamins from vitamin shoppe

vs's prices are going up..slowly..i remember getting kick ass deals..their opti-men went up to 31.00 i believe. 42.00 at feel-rite, stick with on line ordering for best bang for your buck.

G

Georgia

I can get Opti-Men's for like $18 for 200 of them. Shipping and all

G

Georgia

It was a small on-line store that sold mostly shit for women. Had this in stock and the total price was around $18. I tried searching but can't remember the name

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Opti men and animal paks are complete garbage and a waste of money. Zero absorption and synthetic garbage. And the vitamin c in them from ascorbic acid is junk. They are inexpensive because they are cheap shit. Don't even waste your money putting that garbage in your body.You need a multi from a food source with over 90% absorption rate to actually benefit from a multi. This is important so don't skimp out on quality for price. 9adayplus is a phenomenal multi with almost 100% absorption. Once you click to buy you will be updated with new link for a cheaper price around $55 dollars. These are one of the best multis out there currently. If that price scares you or you simply can't afford it then at least go with BlenderCulture.com. These are around $35 shipped to your doorstep and that's a 2 months supply! At less than 20 bucks a month you cant beat those. I started with blenderculture and moved up to the 9adayplus. They are both great but the 9adays simply have more to offer. Please stay away from the synthetic crap brothers. They can cause terrible disease from long term use.

New Threads