My diet is on point but....

Reaction score
How about primo,winny,anavar,mast,annd Tprop? Anybody ever tried that? I never tried anavar winny mast or primo! What do you guys think of this cycle?

daddyboul

Reaction score
You are gonna wanna tell us what your diet is exactly, what cycles you have done in the past as well, and stats. This will help us help you a lot more

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about primo,winny,anavar,mast,annd Tprop? Anybody ever tried that? I never tried anavar winny mast or primo! What do you guys think of this cycle?

Are you female?????

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
600mg prop 600mg mast 1g primo per week 100g anavar 100g winstrol per day would be a nice cycle. Wouldn’t be cheap though and wouldn’t be healthy and would still depend on your on point diet and also what you was trying to get out of the cycle

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 compounds is a bit ridiculous and primo is a rip off imo. Also **** winstrol and having glass joints. But it's up to you if you want to go that route.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Please tell me you are not planning on running all that in once cycle?

I could be wrong but saying, "My diet is on point but..." leads me to believe you have asked about AAS use before and told your diet needs to be on point. Diet is a given, no different then lifting when it comes to growth and strength. That would be like saying, "My workouts are on point but..." Like I said, some things are a given.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you are not planning on running all that in once cycle?

I could be wrong but saying, "My diet is on point but..." leads me to believe you have asked about AAS use before and told your diet needs to be on point. Diet is a given, no different then lifting when it comes to growth and strength. That would be like saying, "My workouts are on point but..." Like I said, some things are a given.

I've done all of those...that's why I had to ask...lmao

EXCEPT Tprop

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you Googled cutting steroids I bet it’s all of them in the list. Only one missing would be tren

Reaction score
I don't see any need to run all those compounds at one time. Don't know how many cycles you have run but even for an experienced user I think that's overkill but that's just my two cents.

New Threads