UGBB Announcement

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

I just want to say I love this forum and the community built here at UGBB over the last 7 years. There is always somebody here to chat with in the chatbox regardless of the time of day and this is a very tight group.

Over the last several years there have been many requests for improvements to UGBB by POB and the staff which I have not been able to get to. POB has been a great leader and administrator here at UGBB. For that reason effective this week POB will become administrator and owner of UGBB. I know he will lead this forum very well and places where I have not been capable due to my work and travel schedule.

I'm excited to see where UGBB goes from here and of course I will always be around for technical support and a good chat here and there.

admin

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you, for all you've done with 1st SI, and then UGBB. Please do hang out with us as often as you can.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for starting all this up and being a Pillar (see what I did) on the boards for years now.

I know we are in good hands with POB

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up - glad to see POB is taking the reins and I am excited to see how things go. Sad to see you step down but understand if it helps free up more time for "real life". All the best to you and hope you continue to hang out on the board.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Best wishes and thanks for the great board and the work you've done.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done here with this place!

Looking forward to the era of the ginger

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The one constant in life is change .. and our ability to adapt and improve is the responsibility of every man ... and SI / UGBB has been with many of us as we've evolved individually and as a community and will no doubt continue with POB in sole control.

POB what if any changes do you have planned at this time?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done admin, seriously....thank you!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Much respect, Admin.

PoB? yea, he's ok too, I guess... :)

#GingerPower

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit. Nudes will now be required of all members.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The one constant in life is change .. and our ability to adapt and improve is the responsibility of every man ... and SI / UGBB has been with many of us as we've evolved individually and as a community and will no doubt continue with POB in sole control.

POB what if any changes do you have planned at this time?

No major changes right out the gate Tranny. Don't expect the atmosphere and interactions to change much. This place has been run for years the way I like.

Maybe I might update the pickem for Ron though, who knows.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Times change and take us to different places in our lives and hope the best for you in yours, POB is the only answer to this board without you!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hopefully now you can get a reputation beyond repute instead of getting held down by a reputation of "admin", which we all assumed meant Indian guy who is good at coding.

Best wishes and tons of gratitude for all you have done for this board. Looking forward to still having you around as a contributor.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forgot to say earlier, admin we appreciate your work on this board. It has been a mainstay in my life for several years now, hope you stick around.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Mugzy,

In a position where most others are corrupt You were truly magnanimous and benevolent. I appreciate all you’ve done and wish you the best.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like Allstate.

We're in good hands

New Threads