My amazing experience with Pinnacle Labs back in the day!

Reaction score
First, I want to say it's been years since I've been on one of these forums. Anyways, I want to share my experience on here because lately I just miss the way I used to feel in the gym and hoping others could share their similar experiences.

About 4 years ago I tried my first cycle which I believe was 500mg of test e weekly and some arimidex (dont remember exact dose). It was from Pinnacle Lab, which may or may not be even around today. Overall, the cycle was incredible (~4 months), gained ~25lbs (kept most of it), strength went through the roof and so did my energy and with zero side effects other than a little water retention.

Two years ago I tried Purity source labs with disappointing results (probably underdosed or just fake). Since then I've just gone without anything. Lately I've had some strong nostalgia feelings from those Pinnacle Labs days. I want to make going to the gym exciting again.

Just thought I would share my quick story seeing as this is my first post on here. Hopefully some of can relate, would love to hear your experiences and maybe share some advice, thanks.

Reaction score
Bro, my free test is shit right now, give me a break, haha.

Anyway, what's best for decreasing shbg levels?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't realize that. I was hoping my post would be received mainly about my overall experience, not too much about specific labs. The responses make sense now, thanks.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't realize that. I was hoping my post would be received mainly about my overall experience, not too much about specific labs. The responses make sense now, thanks.

Try searching pinnacle and you might get a sense of what happened.

Welcome to UG. As you can see you need thick skin here. But it's because we look out for our own is all.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PSL is absolute garbage.

Welcome to UG.

Most the pinnacle people are either in jail or dead.

One of the dead ones still owes quite a few members of this board a significant amount of money, including me.

That being said I used Pinnacle Labs back when they were first gaining popularity and honestly have no complaints about the gear based on my experiences. Since then I have learned a lot about what truly makes a source great, and can say that Pinnacle was never a "great" source.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, you already got knocked into the red for reputation? People musta just come into this thread swinging lol.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone who comes on here first post and raves about a source gets an automatic neg rep from me.

lol, I figured it was because of raving about pinnacle specifically.

Reaction score
PSL is absolute garbage.

Welcome to UG.

Most the pinnacle people are either in jail or dead.

One of the dead ones still owes quite a few members of this board a significant amount of money, including me.

That being said I used Pinnacle Labs back when they were first gaining popularity and honestly have no complaints about the gear based on my experiences. Since then I have learned a lot about what truly makes a source great, and can say that Pinnacle was never a "great" source.

Damn, what a shame. I've been off the forums for a while now so I wasn't aware of any of that.

Does PSL underdose like crazy or what? Got to give it to them though their stuff looks legit, despite their garbage product.

Reaction score
Anyone who comes on here first post and raves about a source gets an automatic neg rep from me.

Makes sense, I assumed PL was gone simply due to the fact that's it's been so many years(thought maybe they just relabeled or something) just wasn't aware the extent of how it went down.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coming on this board and with that intro about pinnacle specifically makes me think yer a fookin' troll.

Piss off, Mate.

Grego

Reaction score
welcome, tolerance is not some of the brothers strong suit. talking about and asking questions about sources right off the get go is probably not the best strategy. oh yeah you already found that out.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome, tolerance is not some of the brothers strong suit. talking about and asking questions about sources right off the get go is probably not the best strategy. oh yeah you already found that out.
We don’t like that lab here

New Threads