gear waisted?

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pinned yesterday in the glute like I normally do and when I pulled it out some gear dribbled down my cheek. I have always used a 1" pin and never had this problem. Am I not pinning deep enough?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not neccesarily depth. You should either not worry so much or pin using a z track injection method.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya no big deal. Just try to push it in very slow and make sure you leave the pin in for a lil after your done. Have an alcohol pad ready when you do pull out

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here on page 5 shows the ztrack. http://www.ykhoa.net/baigiang/dieuduong/vuphong/Skill_kythuattiemantoan.pdf

Another thing thet helps is to inject, then pull the pin out about 1/4 -1/2" and then hold it there fir bout 30 sec to a min to allow the hole were the needle was at the deepest part to close a bit. Then pull the pin out slowly, so the vacum created by the needle exiting the body wont draw the product out.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use 1.5 but I let that sucker sit there for about a minute for I pull out.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HMmmmm learn somthing every day, z-track hua? Im so used to just leaving the pin in there 30-60 seconds and applying a lil psi to the site after I pull out I'll prolly jus continue my Ol ways but that's a interesting link...The other day I had a gusher it was neat watching my pulse as the blood squirted out... Not sure if any gear got waisted or if the z-track could of stopped it.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im so glad that hasnt happened to me yet... i wouldnt know what to do haha
HMmmmm learn somthing every day, z-track hua? Im so used to just leaving the pin in there 30-60 seconds and applying a lil psi to the site after I pull out I'll prolly jus continue my Ol ways but that's a interesting link...The other day I had a gusher it was neat watching my pulse as the blood squirted out... Not sure if any gear got waisted or if the z-track could of stopped it.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess there's nothing to worry about then. I'm gonna try that z track thing just to see

New Threads