Next blast plan

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stack looks good. Bit of a recomp then, Mate? I'm there me self right now after a wee bulk.

Ye going to pin the tri Tren 3x weekly or 2x?

I'm sure ye got yer AI game sorted as well with yer experience, but maybe share it out so any new blokes can appreciate it?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yeh buddy I hoping to stay at 260lb with lower body fat.
Never had any estrogen sides at that dose of test and never gone higher and never used an ai. Have arimidex on hand always and Nolva and caber.
This will only be my 3rd blast so I wouldn’t class myself as experienced. I have blood work planned for this cruise to get an exact figure on my e at 300mg of test.

Pin schedule will be
Monday 1ml tren 1ml Mast
Wednesday 1ml tren 1ml test
friday 1ml tren 1ml mast
This is all going from the source I have found recently and could change slightly if my source is different closer to the time. There are a lot of fakes in uk so I am cautious

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tri tren because that's what was available? Or some other reason?

Reaction score
Yeh buddy I hoping to stay at 260lb with lower body fat.
Never had any estrogen sides at that dose of test and never gone higher and never used an ai. Have arimidex on hand always and Nolva and caber.
This will only be my 3rd blast so I wouldn’t class myself as experienced. I have blood work planned for this cruise to get an exact figure on my e at 300mg of test.

Pin schedule will be
Monday 1ml tren 1ml Mast
Wednesday 1ml tren 1ml test
friday 1ml tren 1ml mast
This is all going from the source I have found recently and could change slightly if my source is different closer to the time. There are a lot of fakes in uk so I am cautious
tri tren is ok did that on my first tren run, the next time I used tren 300 and found it better than the tri.
half life long on the mast e tren e test e.so why pin 3x week
2x a week is suffice m/thur or like me sun/wed

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Only because of the tri tren and I don’t want to pin more than 2ml at a time

tri tren is ok did that on my first tren run, the next time I used tren 300 and found it better than the tri.
half life long on the mast e tren e test e.so why pin 3x week
2x a week is suffice m/thur or like me sun/wed

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will be interesting..look forward to see the difference :)

Reaction score
No it’s not noticeably high, I Thought you was going to tell me it was garbage then
haha he just dont like the tri he said something similar when I was on it ,
BUT ill say again the tren was better than the tri

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I too prefer regular tren to the tri but the tri works well too. I like the cycle. should be a good run. I personally agree with Stanley on dropping to 2 pins but understand you not wanting to pin over 2ml at a time. good luck with it and kick ass!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love a good blast. Enjoy

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like a fun blast. Excited to see how it turns out bro

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use to like the idea of upping the mg's to reduce the oil volume .. that is until I tried primo 250mg ... holy smokes I was crying like a little girl due to the PIP ...

The only thing I would add is the I've injected 2.5 ml's many times into ventroglutes & quads running test prop, NPP and mast p ... with no problems ... I'm with Stan .. the less pins the better!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How does 6ml go into 2 x 2.5ml injections? Also the tri tren has tren ace in it so wouldn’t the best Benefit from that be mon wed fri

I use to like the idea of upping the mg's to reduce the oil volume .. that is until I tried primo 250mg ... holy smokes I was crying like a little girl due to the PIP ...

The only thing I would add is the I've injected 2.5 ml's many times into ventroglutes & quads running test prop, NPP and mast p ... with no problems ... I'm with Stan .. the less pins the better!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I pin 3ml Monday and Thursday... 1.5ml test and 1.5ml tren ace... its been a damn good run.

New Threads