No more GH for me :(

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you sister.
Good luck.
Grind

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
Really sorry lady, I had a bad pap once (bad cells) and they froze my cervix...seem to have taken care of it..nothing since. Try not to stress as it doesn't help that's for sure. Hope the future testing shows negative. Do you feel that the gh has anything to do with it?

Bad news, but I think you'll be ok. My sister had the same. They froze her cervix too (and removed the area with the cells), and that was that. There was no chemo or anything like that. It was a one time office procedure, and that was it. She was really young at the time (just a year or two out of college.) Since then she's had 2 beautiful children, and no other problems. It's been 20 years. Hoping for the same for you.

Reaction score
My girlfriend had part of her cervix removed when she was around 20 because of a positive reading, fast forward to the present time (8 years later) and one nursing degree, she had another positive reading, they wanted to take more of her cervix, which makes miscarriages alot more common, so Im told. Before she would allow them to take any more, she wanted another test, It came out negative. I guess false positives are fairly common.

bigmike33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im so sorry honesty if u would just like to chat about somethcing else or anything im here r u..

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
More testing scheduled for me tomorrow morning. I will keep everyone posted with results. Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts, and support. You are all so awesome :)!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of Luck MT!

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More testing scheduled for me tomorrow morning. I will keep everyone posted with results. Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts, and support. You are all so awesome :)!

Best of luck sista, hang in there~

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad news, but I think you'll be ok. My sister had the same. They froze her cervix too (and removed the area with the cells), and that was that. There was no chemo or anything like that. It was a one time office procedure, and that was it. She was really young at the time (just a year or two out of college.) Since then she's had 2 beautiful children, and no other problems. It's been 20 years. Hoping for the same for you.

Thanks B, yeah it was like 18 years ago..weird thing having so called "bad cells"

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope everything turns out ok...you have my prayers and support thru everything!!!

New Threads