3rd cycle reccomendations please.

Reaction score
So I keep putting off ordering the gear for my next cycle. mainly because I'm learning new things all the time and I keep hearing different things about different compounds that I would be interested in. Besides I'm not on a deadline, so I figure take the time to make the best choices.

previous cycles have been test only and test and dbol.

I am starting to grow in confidence and want to try a heavier cycle, with a few different compounds bringing things in at different times and such.

Ideally I want good quality gains in LBM. Not just a quick blow up for a few weeks then deflate.

I'm hoping that things might get thrown up here that I haven't even considered before.

if you need any info from me guys please ask.

thanks flellas.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you know man you will never regret the test deca cycle. the deca pumps are amazing. But then you always have a tren cycle you could do too. If it were me, I would do a test, deca, dbol cycle make sure you can handle the nor-19 sides and then run you some tren.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey mike:) I think a real good cycle would be test e mast e and var. No bloat very clean lbm.

Reaction score
I like the test/deca/d-bol cycle suggestion( will be my next one), but if you want to avoid the bloat so stay way from deca/d-bol. I like what jada put out for LBM cycle. Is just depend on your goals...

Reaction score
thanks guys.

I've already looked into the test/deca/dbol cycle. it would be my first time dealing with nor 19 sides, so I guess its safer to run deca than tren?

as for the test/mast/var cycle. that sounds more like what I'm after with reduced bloat and lean gains. I know very little about mast, so ill start the reading now.

what ratios would you run for both cycles?

Reaction score
I will do for my Test/deca/d-bol 600mg test wk/400mgs deca/50mgs ED for 6wks. Mine hopefully will be for 16 weeks of deca and 4 more of test. total 20 weeks :cool:. I will hopefully kickstart and close with short esters.

Reaction score
I will do for my Test/deca/d-bol 600mg test wk/400mgs deca/50mgs ED for 6wks. Mine hopefully will be for 16 weeks of deca and 4 more of test. total 20 weeks :cool:. I will hopefully kickstart and close with short esters.

what's the best way to go from a short ester to a longer ester? do you gradually decrease the shorter ester or just switch over night?

also will it make any difference while injecting 2 compounds with different ester?

when will you be starting this cycle anyway bro?

G

Georgia

Test, Deca, Anavar. Just good quality lean muscle that you keep. Grow like a weed son!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test deca var. Test mast wouldn't be the greatest because mast though a great compound is best used as a third compound not a second. Don't get me wrong It's great anyway but mast is best as a third compound. Get your pee pee wet with a 19 nor and what better way to do so by running some deca. Just run that shit for like 14 weeks and watch for prolactin sides.

G

Georgia

Test 600mg -16 weeks

Deca 300mg - 14 weeks

Anavar 60 to 100mg/week - 8 to 10 weeks

Keep an eye on your cholesterol!

Reaction score
Ok bro let see if I can explain this to you, short esters will kick in fast and you will feel the benefits of the compounds without wating 5 to 8 weeks to kick in (5-7 wks for test e or c/ 8 wks for deca) with the short esters you`ll be run the long esters as well. This is what I plan:
wks 1-6 50mgs D-bol ED
wks 1-6 T prop 400mgs/NPP 400mgs - wk
wks 1-16 Test E 600mgs/Deca 400mgs - wk
Wks 17-20 T prop 600mgs - wk

The reason I`m planing this way is not to wait till long esters kick in by it self, with the addition of short esters as kickstart will you be feeling the compounds then when is around that time long esters to kick in you drop the short esters. As far as active life of T prop has a short active life of 2-3 days. It has a short half life and is active in the system only a day after injection. For NPP active life is 4-5 days.
I review this cycle plan with someone I trust and know his shit. My next cycle will be on January cause I`m getting out of military and moving to another state.

As far as PCT 5-7 days for short esters / 13-14 days for long esters start HCG blast. Dr scallys protocol calls for 2500iu eod for 10 shots then the day after your last hcg shot start clomid at 50mg in am and 50mg in pm for 30 days. Along with clomid add nolva at 40 mg ed for 45 days. Don't forget to keep on your AI during this. When you drop the clomid run your adex at half the dosage you were on cycle and run it for a week past the nolva.One thing I forgot to mention caber at .5mg e3d and Adex at .5mg eod during cycle.

If I got something wrong or not make any sense please jump here and correct me. I KNOW IS A LOT OF GEAR!!!!!

Reaction score
Ok bro let see if I can explain this to you, short esters will kick in fast and you will feel the benefits of the compounds without wating 5 to 8 weeks to kick in (5-7 wks for test e or c/ 8 wks for deca) with the short esters you`ll be run the long esters as well. This is what I plan:
wks 1-6 50mgs D-bol ED
wks 1-6 T prop 400mgs/NPP 400mgs - wk
wks 1-16 Test E 600mgs/Deca 400mgs - wk
Wks 17-20 T prop 600mgs - wk

The reason I`m planing this way is not to wait till long esters kick in by it self, with the addition of short esters as kickstart will you be feeling the compounds then when is around that time long esters to kick in you drop the short esters. As far as active life of T prop has a short active life of 2-3 days. It has a short half life and is active in the system only a day after injection. For NPP active life is 4-5 days.
I review this cycle plan with someone I trust and know his shit. My next cycle will be on January cause I`m getting out of military and moving to another state.

As far as PCT 5-7 days for short esters / 13-14 days for long esters start HCG blast. Dr scallys protocol calls for 2500iu eod for 10 shots then the day after your last hcg shot start clomid at 50mg in am and 50mg in pm for 30 days. Along with clomid add nolva at 40 mg ed for 45 days. Don't forget to keep on your AI during this. When you drop the clomid run your adex at half the dosage you were on cycle and run it for a week past the nolva.One thing I forgot to mention caber at .5mg e3d and Adex at .5mg eod during cycle.

If I got something wrong or not make any sense please jump here and correct me. I KNOW IS A LOT OF GEAR!!!!!

great post mate, very informitive. I will be giving it a good read when I get some time in a couple of days.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My best gains were from Test Deca.

Why not kick it off briefly with Drol Test Deca then replace Drol with a longer run of Var?

Now IMO I would do it like this as far as the Test / Deca goes

Test C 250mg week
Test Phenylpropionate 500mg week
NPP 500mg week

Now since the compounds are faster esters you could but I wouldn't kick off with Drol for 4 weeks
Var would go nice with this

Now these compound are my favorite because you pin them e3d so I do it M/W/F without worrying about it on the weekends as I travel a lot.

These compounds are not expensive at all and most good trusted proven sources have them a great prices, now you add Mast, Var or Tren and it will get pricey.

You should IMO run Tren after you have solid gains from 1 to 3 deca cycles I have yet to run Tren and I hate the excuses new people use to justify using Tren right away these are people looking for a short cut.

Also when you do Tren for the 1st time you better make it Tren Ace bro and this is how I suggest your 1st Tren cycle to go.

Test C 250mg to 300mg week
Tren Ace 350mg week

This a great cycle that keeps sides down and gives you a chance to learn Tren and your body, it's a huge mistake IMO to jack Test up on a 1st time Tren run but people do it because they think they know better but if in fact they did they would know they already know what Test and the body does but not Tren except them stupid ass 1st cycle Tren users real dumbasses IMO.

Reaction score
Can't wait for next cycle. Pct is feeling hard this time round.

Thanks to all the guys who have helped out with this one, once I'm on cycle again I'll be keeping a log on here.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tes e 1-14 500
tes p 1-5 350
deca/EQ/mast 1-13 500
tbol/var 1-6

or

tes p 1-12 500
tren ace 1-8 350

you really have a few ways to go IMO. listen to whats been said as its very good advice

by the time the oral and tes p will be done with option 1 the other compound will begin to shine at wk 6. And than we have tes/tren....not sure if your ready but its the results you ll want.

Reaction score
my best cycle for size was dbol at 50mg a day with 50mg winny. then i was taking 250mg test e/200mg eq/100mg tren ace every other day. biggest i ever got but man i was unhealthy blood wise.

New Threads