Breakfast ideas

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I find if I dont eat any carbs morning or afternoon, then at nighttime I am in a carb frenzy.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im with Jin. Make a shake but throw in tons of good healhy stuff. Fruit, veggies, olive oil, oats, easy

Reaction score
I posted this before but here it is again.

8x8 baking pan

3 cups frozen hashbrowns thawed
Put it in the pan. Add meat chopped up (ham, steak, ground beef, groundTurkey, hell even shrimp)

Little bit of shredded cheese on top

Pour about half a dozen whipped up eggs over this mess

350 for 1 hour

Keep un freezer or fridge. You can put it in your food prep containers. Just reheat in microwave.

Food pep for breakfast like you food prep for other meals.

Or, oatmeal and scrambled eggs takes 15 minutes to make

Wrote this one down. Trying this tomorrow!

Thanks

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I find if I dont eat any carbs morning or afternoon, then at nighttime I am in a carb frenzy.

True story man! I think I'm going to fuking die in the middle of the night if I don't get carbs, preferably anything with a ton of sugar. I've been weaning myself off the sugar and its a *unt!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
True story man! I think I'm going to fuking die in the middle of the night if I don't get carbs, preferably anything with a ton of sugar. I've been weaning myself off the sugar and its a *unt!

I feel ya bro.
I need to have some carbs during the day.
If I dont, we'll this is what I ate 3 nights ago at 8 pm

3 peanut butter jelly sandwiches
1 turkey cheeseburger
2 nutra grain cereal bars
1 Protein shake

Reaction score
My stomach is jacked in the morning too but a bowl of whole grain Raisin Bran and the fair life milk with omegas has been working well for me, the milk is higher in protein then regular milk as well. A small bowl comes out to be like 80 grams of carbs or so and roughly 25 grams of protein.

Reaction score
I actually ate some waffles loaded with syrup and peanut butter. Felt good today hopefully I can keep putting that weight on.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I wake up at 3am. eat 2 slices of cinnamon raisin toast with cookie butter on them. I hit the gym and drink Gatorade during the workout. just after the workout I have over easy eggs and a protein(steak or bacon) and some boiled white potato. has worked well for me for a long ass time now.

New Threads