First injection pain

bengom

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I did my first injection thia morning roughly 11 hours ago at 0.8ml Testosterone Enthanate into my right cheek in the upper outter section, and I’ve had a bit of pain in the muscle of my butt, to start with just walking which has eased off, but still walking up stairs there is a bit of pain in the area. Is this normal?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You stabbed yourself. It's gonna have some feels.

Enjoy the ride.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
It will be like that with every new place you pin for a bit. It’s normal and it goes away

bengom

Reaction score
Ok thank you all that’s a relief! I used 21g at 1 inch.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score

Oh shit! No wonder. Next time draw with the 21 and use a 22 or 23gauge 1.5” . If your skinny 1” is fine but I always use 1.5”

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah use something smaller, it won’t stop it from hurting in any new spot though, that will happen for a bit no matter what size you use.

but you’ll lessen scar tissue and it’s just easier on you

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Research ventroglute injections (killer video by SAD demonstrating this) - you'll find they are much easier to reach than glutes ... also get a 23 or 25 gauge needle for injecting 21 is bigger than needed ... also increase length from 1" to 1.5".

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will get better at it in time. BTW , What size pin did you use?

Hey bro, just wanted to say nice job asking about the size pin. Didn't even occur to me.

Woof! That's a harpoon lol try a 23 or 25g. You can use a 25 no prob if you warm the oil a bit.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I honestly don’t feel d diff between a 21 and a 25g. I use the 25s mainly since if it’s a blast or just trt dose, pinning is going to happen for a long ass time.

no point in causing uneeeded trauma to the muscles.

Grego

Reaction score
Some prefer the extra pain. Great advice on the gauge of the pin. Do some research, translated, watch some YouTube videos on proper injection techniques.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Like the others have said, it is normal. It will probably happen the next couple of times. After a few pins in that area, it won't happen anymore. Make sure you rotate cheeks lol.

bengom

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the tips and stuff, and the thing is I didn’t even feel the 21 pin go in, it was really easy, just like you say; the scar tissue. Will stick with 21s as I’ve got them but will know for next time!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Would a difference in mg per ml of the test make any difference?

daddyboul

Reaction score
Would a difference in mg per ml of the test make any difference?
Generally yes, having a more densely suspended substance will cause more pain when injecting, but you aren't just injecting oil and test suspension, there are other compounds in the liquid that(depending on its dosage) can either make the pain more or less. Different oils are going to be smoother too. The guys down in the homebrew section can differently tell you what to look for when you want less pain from what you inject.

bengom

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the information, a quick question off topic, I am on second day of Anadrol, and I’ve taken one jab of Test En at 0.8ml (next in line on Tuesday), and I was wondering when to take Anastrozole? Is it purely when I’m getting sensitive nip nips? I can’t be doing with Gyno...

Also the pain I experienced feels like it’s in the bone just above my injection site nearly 30 hrs later, still sound normal?

New Threads