Hello my guys! Everything is bigger in tx except me

Reaction score
First of all just want to say thanks for having me and this is also my first time ever joining something like this.
Need some help on working out. Just looking for a program that can get me to a Greek like body. I am open to all suggestions especially since you are taking time out of your day just to say something :D sadly i am a newbie 100% so go ahead with the roast :beaten: i used AML and stopped because of the reviews and i really didn't see any results. Since i couldn't find any source i stopped and switched to sarms since i am a B***h when it comes to asking. Hopefully i make friends here and yes i did a lot of reading before my first post

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
When you say newbie you talking aas or working out?

post up your stats, age, height weight and what are you doing as far as working out now.

There isn’t any program that will transform you, it takes effort and time. Diet is a huge part of it as well.

welcome to UG

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!

What is AML?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Mate.

Like the Bros mentioned - post a few stats (height, weight, years training) and talk a bit about yer diet as well (the most critical factor in physique development).

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome and keep reading there are years of good info

Reaction score
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 228
Age 25
I started fall of 2017 and did great until the beginning of 2018. i started right back up around November of 2018 and now trying to maintain it. I just cant lose the love handles at all. i just feel like i am wasting my time with some workouts. i use a app called workouts from the apple store by the way. yeah it takes time for sure and now since i am not getting any younger i don't want to take steps back. again thanks for the responses :cool: AML is where i got my test100 for my lab rat. which a buddy of mine recommended but when i was going to order again i dug deep to see whats up. come to find out its not 100% all the way and that its over priced. If you want more info ugbodybuilding has plenty of threads about aml. my diet sucks since i work alot. i know i know no excuses. i will probably just start eating chicken, rice and greens but i also want to get bigger so i know i have to eat almost 3,000 calories. need to find a app so i can track how much i take in.

Last edited:

daddyboul

Reaction score
Stop taking the sarms they arent doing anything for you. If a greek like body is what you are after and you want to obtain it without the use of aas, look at Eugen Sandow's training regime. His whole aspiration to become a bodybuilder stemmed from the greek and roman statues he studied and loved.

Reaction score
yeah first and last cycle for the lab rat name giggles. thank you will do for sure.

Last edited:

New Threads