Ideas for next blast (side effects friendly and maximum lean mass)

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
You've run three cycles and you are blasting and cruising. You have very little muscle mass and already have low BF.

Look, I have body dysmorphia as much as the next guy so believe me when I tell you that you are crazy thinking you need to drop weight.

You are endangering your hpta by using steroids and cruising to achieve that which can easily be superseded by natty test levels and a good diet.

Since you've joined this board countless members have told you to eat more. You haven’t listened.

You shouldbt think about curring u TIL you hit the 220s

post a pic of you “fat” let’s see how warped your reality is.

Yes! 220 for sure. At 5’9” I usually have to bulk up that high or more. Definitely needs a good coach/trainer to show him the way.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Start a log. Keep us abreast of training, cardio and macros for the day. Let’s see where you are and where you can improve.

Did you get bloodwork while on cycle?

and that’s a hell of a transformation from December to current. How’d you do that?

Do you blame me for cutting down? I will post diet and routine tonight or if I get a break im at work for the next 10 hours. As far as the transformation I dropped to 3400 cals and cleaned up my diet big time went. From 200-188. Seeing the results I've seen this past month from changing my diet I think bulking should go pretty well.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do you blame me for cutting down? I will post diet and routine tonight or if I get a break im at work for the next 10 hours. As far as the transformation I dropped to 3400 cals and cleaned up my diet big time went. From 200-188. Seeing the results I've seen this past month from changing my diet I think bulking should go pretty well.

Bloodwork while on cycle?

Reaction score
wow just wow 3 cycles.
WHAT DO YOU DO AT THE GYM
DO YOU EVEN LIFT
you pic,s tell me you dont do shite at the gym,are you one of those who sits on there phone all day in the gym ,
did you think taking juice would do it on its own,
get down the gym and do some work you lazy ass …..

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Yes! 220 for sure. At 5’9” I usually have to bulk up that high or more. Definitely needs a good coach/trainer to show him the way.
I have a good trainers I never listened to him about diet until he had a pretty good talking to me last month as you can see the difference. He is a Natty bodybuilder and recommended I cut to 175-180 before bulking which I don't agree with.

Bloodwork while on cycle?
No. I can't request my own bloods in my state so I have to go through a doctor. Before I started my test was 438 doc said it was fine and even if it was low he doesn't prescribed trt.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I have a good trainers I never listened to him about diet until he had a pretty good talking to me last month as you can see the difference. He is a Natty bodybuilder and recommended I cut to 175-180 before bulking which I don't agree with.

No. I can't request my own bloods in my state so I have to go through a doctor. Before I started my test was 438 doc said it was fine and even if it was low he doesn't prescribed trt.

You made good changes! Just trust someone knowledgeable and who looks the look. There are a lot of great trainers but some lack any information on AAS, PED’d, AI/PCT , etc.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
You made good changes! Just trust someone knowledgeable and who looks the look. There are a lot of great trainers but some lack any information on AAS, PED’d, AI/PCT , etc.

He's a great guy 6' 225 but he's admitted he doesn't know much about aas he's looked into it that's about it.
So i plan to start bulking soon and keep my diet clean since I'ma allredy in and I plan to continue and want the best possible results should I stick with just test again or add something to the mix and keep the test at a lower dose?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
He's a great guy 6' 225 but he's admitted he doesn't know much about aas he's looked into it that's about it.
So i plan to start bulking soon and keep my diet clean since I'ma allredy in and I plan to continue and want the best possible results should I stick with just test again or add something to the mix and keep the test at a lower dose?

For bulking, I love Test at 500 with Deca 300-600mg. It takes a while to kick in but I rarely get side effects. You can use an oral for the first 4-5 weeks as well. Test and Deca IMO is a safe and perfect option. You can keep up with the board and they will help you along the way.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I realize I screwed up with my diet which caused me to loose motivation and slacking on my lifting I guess I thought the gear would make up for it but now I'ma up to the challenge to make a change.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I realize I screwed up with my diet which caused me to loose motivation and slacking on my lifting I guess I thought the gear would make up for it but now I'ma up to the challenge to make a change.
so so glad that you can see were you went wroung, good man.
it can only get better now.happydays

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Gym intensity is really the key also. Hard work man. That's what this is. It's not fun. It's painful shit that's gonna hurt for days, week in and week out. It doesnt go away when you leave the gym. It's a lifestyle that's with you all the time.

You have to remember, the human body does not want to build muscle mass. It's an evolutionary conflict of interest. You have to force it.

We are here to help, but it's gonna take a level of discipline you havent discovered yet. Best wishes!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
First of all, props for posting pics of yourself. It takes alot of courage to post pics on a bodybuilding site when you are a smaller guy.

You have been given some good advice here. You absolutely have to eat more. I find it hard to believe that you were taking in 4000 calories per day and were not making any gains at your size. Regardless of you physical activities and/or fast metabolism, if you are eating that many calories and taking in enough protein(at least your bodyweight in protein) you are going to get gains if you are lifting weights.

Im not saying that you are making it up, I just think that perhaps your calculations were off.

I can still make gains off of 4000 calories per day and I outweigh you by 60+lbs.

With that said, it sounds like you have the right spirit and attitude along with listening to solid advice. If you stick with it, I have no doubt that you will start making progress soon.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
First of all, props for posting pics of yourself. It takes alot of courage to post pics on a bodybuilding site when you are a smaller guy.

You have been given some good advice here. You absolutely have to eat more. I find it hard to believe that you were taking in 4000 calories per day and were not making any gains at your size. Regardless of you physical activities and/or fast metabolism, if you are eating that many calories and taking in enough protein(at least your bodyweight in protein) you are going to get gains if you are lifting weights.

Im not saying that you are making it up, I just think that perhaps your calculations were off.

I can still make gains off of 4000 calories per day and I outweigh you by 60+lbs.

With that said, it sounds like you have the right spirit and attitude along with listening to solid advice. If you stick with it, I have no doubt that you will start making progress soon.

My calculations are pretty accurate almost everyone finds it hard to believe. Before I started lifting I was 147lbs and ate whatever I wanted. Thanks for the support.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Ok here is my routine and a sample day of my diet. as for the routine Wednesday and Friday i am with my trainer

Monday-
Incline Bench Press
Wide grip Lat Pull down
Flat DB Press
One arm DB Row
Pec Dec
Seated Cable Row
All movements are supersets 4 sets 6-10 reps

Tuesday- Legs
Deadlift
Leg press
Lying Hamstring curl
Hack squat
Straight sets ( 4 sets 6–12 reps)

Wednesday- Trainer
chest/HIIT

Thursday-
Standing military press 4x6-8
Side lateral raise 3x12
Standing cable upright row 3x12
Pec dec reverse fly 3x12
Barbell curl 3x6-10
Superset
Skull crusher 3x6-12
Preacher curl 4x12-15
Superset
Tricep Pushdown4x12-15

Friday- Trainer
Legs

Saturday-
Incline DB Press
Wide grip Pull up
Hammer strength Decline Press
Closegrip pull down
Incline DB fly
Standing hammer strength Row
4 sets (6-10 reps) supersets
mfp.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You don’t need that much protein. 250 is plenty. Eat more carbs.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I can beliebe the guy was eating alot. But it sounds like alot of fat and carbs with very little protein b4. Dorritos, subwat etc. That dude who told you deca, testz oral etc. Dont go for that right now. If u wanna keep some test in you cruise at that low dose until everything is dialed in for abconsistsnt amount of time. Id like to see if u can make gains on a good diet and trt dose

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I can beliebe the guy was eating alot. But it sounds like alot of fat and carbs with very little protein b4. Dorritos, subwat etc. That dude who told you deca, testz oral etc. Dont go for that right now. If u wanna keep some test in you cruise at that low dose until everything is dialed in for abconsistsnt amount of time. Id like to see if u can make gains on a good diet and trt dose

With my previous diet protein was around 200g the rest was whatever usually mid 100s for fat but their was a lot of bread and processed garbage. I make most of my meals now and buy some from a local meal prep place. Since changing my diet I definitely have way more energy and have leaned out pretty quickly.

New Threads