Ideas for next blast (side effects friendly and maximum lean mass)

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Currently 6' 188 lbs cutting down from 200. finished up my 3rd test e blast 600mgs/wk a few weeks ago ran it for 11 weeks (stopped early due to lack of gains) first was great, second good, and third not too impressive. I will be crusin on 175 mgs/wk test e for the next 10-12 weeks and blasting again but I want to add something new to the mix I want something to maximize lean mass gains but have the least amount of sides. I was thinking low dose test, npp, and var. Oppinions?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
500 Test Cyp,
300 Deca each week
20-40 Var daily

Longer cycle and close attention to diet and cardio. Just an option.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many calories were taking in daily during cycle ... how many days per week are you lifting ... and what your workout regimen exactly ... sounds like you need to increase your workout intensity not your AAS ...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Jin said it. 6' 188 lbs after 3 cycles said to me you're not eating nearly enough. Post up your diet
training.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I was getting over 4000 calories s day and no they were not quality. I'll have completely changed my diet and now I look and feel much better. I just don't want to run just test again and risk having the same result.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I was getting over 4000 calories s day and no they were not quality. I'll have completely changed my diet and now I look and feel much better. I just don't want to run just test again and risk having the same result.

Hmmm. How did you track your calories?

the steroids you used are not your issue. Your diet is the issue.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Hmmm. How did you track your calories?

the steroids you used are not your issue. Your diet is the issue.

I used my fitness pal. The tracking was accurate I have an extremely high metabolism i did gain weight but it was mostly fat. I was not eating enough at first so I made sure to get over 4000 calories at the end and the entire time the food was garbage such as subway, breakfast sandwiches, Doritos, mass gainer shakes, and sweets. Now I have completely turned my diet around. I know the gear was most likely not my issues it was my diet and the fact that I didn't see results and lost motivation in the gym. I want to go into this next blast throw in a new compound or two and have my diet on point for the first time and hopefully have an amazing transformation over the next year.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve tried being nice. Here is the truth: taking steroids at your current stats is laughable. Learn to gain weight and eat well.

Get your diet on point and get back over 200 with BF similar to current then add compounds.

Steroids let you cheat with diet to some extent because of nutrition partitioning.

Nail down diet without aas and you will rock your next cycle.

I shouldn’t have to talk you into taking my advice. I can provide excellent references:)

Last edited:

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I’ve tried being nice. Here is the truth: taking steroids at your current stats is laughable. Learn to gain weight and eat well.

Get your diet on point and get back over 200 with BF similar to current then add compounds.

Steroids let you cheat with diet to some extent because of nutrition partitioning.

Nail down diet without aas and you will rock your next cycle.

I have had diets put together for me before and I never followed them I was all ways a believer that a calorie is a calorie wether it came from chicken steak and rice, or a cinnamon roll which is far from the truth. Since I completely changed my diet a few weeks ago I look and feel way better and have more energy. I plan to continue this for a bit and lean out a little more (currently 14-15% bf I think) and then jump back in.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have had diets put together for me before and I never followed them I was all ways a believer that a calorie is a calorie wether it came from chicken steak and rice, or a cinnamon roll which is far from the truth. Since I completely changed my diet a few weeks ago I look and feel way better and have more energy. I plan to continue this for a bit and lean out a little more (currently 14-15% bf I think) and then jump back in.

How old are you?

156E90BA-2B42-435B-A590-EB833DCAEAD9.jpeg

This is you 4 months ago after you’d already ran a cycle. Now you are even lighter. You want to cut? To what?

Steroids are for people that that want to gain muscle.

You should try that.
Gaining muscle.

Instead of worrying about cutting when you have no muscle mass.

Post a current pic.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Here are current pics
on ig. I would post one from last month but I am truly embarrassed of how I looked. Im really not trying to cut weight as much as just maintain and recomp until I'ma redy for my next blast. I really want to complete transforme my body over the. Next 1-2 years my goal is as much size as possible while still looking decent I know it's a long road ahead but I now have my diet pretty much on point and I am ready for the challenge.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWB995nJBb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5y84vka4qogi

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Here are current pics
on ig. I would post one from last month but I am truly embarrassed of how I looked. Im really not trying to cut weight as much as just maintain and recomp until I'ma redy for my next blast. I really want to complete transforme my body over the. Next 1-2 years my goal is as much size as possible while still looking decent I know it's a long road ahead but I now have my diet pretty much on point and I am ready for the challenge.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWB995nJBb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5y84vka4qogi

You've run three cycles and you are blasting and cruising. You have very little muscle mass and already have low BF.

Look, I have body dysmorphia as much as the next guy so believe me when I tell you that you are crazy thinking you need to drop weight.

You are endangering your hpta by using steroids and cruising to achieve that which can easily be superseded by natty test levels and a good diet.

Since you've joined this board countless members have told you to eat more. You haven’t listened.

You shouldbt think about curring u TIL you hit the 220s

post a pic of you “fat” let’s see how warped your reality is.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
He wont say his age. Hmmm.....

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Im 29 didn't see the question. Here's a pic in December on my s**t diet.
IMG_20181231_215132.jpg

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Gotcha.

Well, Jin has given you all the answers you really need even if theyre not the answers you want. Steroids are the smallest part of this whole thing and pretty much everyone with a solid work ethic can build an impressive physique without them at all. But youre going to do what youre gonna do anyway.

Just so you know though, here is the order of importance for muscle growth:
Diet, Training Intensity, Recovery, Steroids.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Start a log. Keep us abreast of training, cardio and macros for the day. Let’s see where you are and where you can improve.

Did you get bloodwork while on cycle?

and that’s a hell of a transformation from December to current. How’d you do that?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Jin, you need some mass brother. IMO- Diet is the most important thing for you and I would only train 3-4 days a week (heavy powerlifting style) and do a true bulk without the junk everyday. At your current stats, I see no reason to do a (lean bulk), just bulk up period. I still like the Test/Deca/dbol cycle for you and for a long period. I wish you good luck and hope you listen to these guys, they know their stuff!
Max

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gotta get ur diet in check , for 3 cycles u should have a bit more ... well wayy more size. Being on the juice is awesome but if u not fueling it with food and hard work in the gym.. u wasting ur time my bro.

New Threads