Injecting into scar tissue

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are certifiably insane. That’s ok.

You shoulda been here in the past, a whole thread derailed over 20g hurting vs not hurting me and a whole debacle over it LOL

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I use 22 gauge . tried 25 but damn takes,too long and have to squeeze to hard . just have to watch for a bleeder with the thicker needles.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have stubborn spots in both quads, sometimes the 23g resists going in. I've been simply maintaining trt, so no crazy 3 shots a week. Never tried anything but glutes, quads, and shoulders. You guys say slim pinning...what needle size?
OP, my scar tissue bleeds as well. I'm excited when I find a sweet spot.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have stubborn spots in both quads, sometimes the 23g resists going in. I've been simply maintaining trt, so no crazy 3 shots a week. Never tried anything but glutes, quads, and shoulders. You guys say slim pinning...what needle size?
OP, my scar tissue bleeds as well. I'm excited when I find a sweet spot.

29g 1/2" Slin pins are what I use for trt.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do quads or shoulder.

You know, I should do that when I order syringes again.

I was rotating delts, ventro, and glutes almost a year ago, but after hitting a nerve several times, i got annoyed and never did delts again. Small needles would stop that.

I need to anyway, continually using 20g in glutes is starting to make scar tissue, so I need to get back with rotating.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
your there just a slight bit lower and to the left
When you say to the left you mean aswe are viewing it correct? So back a bit form the spot?
Diagrams online show it more forward from where I went but my muscle is clearly visible pretty much where I circled or a bit back like I think your saying
i tried both ways moving it forward some and also back some and both went smooth no pip at all

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here man:
Determination-according-to-the-V-method-of-intramuscular-injection-site-in-ventrogluteal.png

It's simple, and all over google

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Ya I saw those on google but on my body he muscle is further back from the diagram
guess I’m a dummy lol. I cannot position my hand like that on my hip either haha
bit I guess both ways worked cause I was in muscle and no pain or infection
thanks!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the barrel is so small that you get a lot of leverage on the plunger. isn't bad at all.

He has my sympathy.

Thats the whole reason i went to 20g

I got so tired of the damn 23 or 25g taking a little effort to push down in any muscle

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He has my sympathy.

Thats the whole reason i went to 20g

I got so tired of the damn 23 or 25g taking a little effort to push down in any muscle
Warm the oil in the syringe. 30 sec with a hot blow dryer does the trick.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Warm the oil in the syringe. 30 sec with a hot blow dryer does the trick.

I DO. I use a sanitized container, fill with water, boil in the microwave. stick the vial in the water with a syringe that has no plunger, to let out steam.

Then I shake the vial, place back in water for extra heating.

I draw out warm-hot AAS and inject. You can't change physics of size with heat. A 25g needle STAYS as a 25g hole.

Heating AAS=not enough change to oil kinematic viscosity to compensate for a TINY hole!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, I've seen discussions of how hard it is to push down 23g and up when injecting AAS for years now!

The problem is what you define as hard. I define "hard" in "push the plunger down hard" as:
  • having to give my thumb a focused effort
  • contraction of wrist/muscles controlling thumb
  • sacrifice of fully complete stillness to produce enough force

20g needle=3ml injected in 1.5 second if i wanted to go that fast, freedom from having to concentrate, 0% use of noticeable effort or strength.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
When I use to to pin I rotated weekly,
Ex. Week 1- quads // week 2- delts// week 3- glutes etc

Reaction score
Does anyone here use any other quadrant than the upper outer of their glutes to pin?

New Threads