Injecting into scar tissue

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
So I am pretty certain I have some scar tissue build up in my glutes. Hard knots in he muscle. I rotate sites now but did not for a year or two. Now I rotate glutes, quads, delts and ventro glutes

when I try to pin into my left glute which has a large hard knot
it is almost impossible to get the gear to go in as it it very hard to push the plunger down. I also draw blood just about every time I aspirate for glutes. (Yes I am in the right spot) I used to never draw blood on the glutes when aspirating. Not sure if I’m actually in a vein of if the scar tissue just bleeds into the syringe when aspirating.

If you inject into scare tissue will the gear get absorbed? Obviously I’m gonna stop using glutes as its already an issue but I’m more asking for the future if I continue to get scare Tissue in other sites and eventually have to use a site with a lot of scare tissue?

My second question is so see if an ART session will help get rid of the scar tissue

Lastly does this sound like scare tissue to y’all or am I wrong?

thanks guys

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u pin the same spot to many times thats what happens..You gotta find new spots,its still gets absorbed

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
if u pin the same spot to many times thats what happens..You gotta find new spots,its still gets absorbed

Ya of course I’m rotating
delts, quads, glutes, ventro glutes
i was just dumb at first and only used glutes
but it got my to thinking I’ll be pinning the rest of my life so chances are scare tissue build up is somebting that is inevitable
so was curious if it’s still ok to rotate a a site in still that has scare tissue.
Some people have told me the gear won’t absorb if you inject into scare tissue but if it’s in the body it’s in the body why wouldn’t it absorb. I could see maybe a skier absorption rate.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Injecting into scare tissue sounds frightening.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Youve got super low BF. Use slin pins for all your trt doses. It's less scary

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinning into scar tissue the gear will still get absorbed. I have quite a bit in my right VG & right glute. Sometimes you can push thru the scar tissue or pull the pin out a touch to get the gear to flow. If you are on trt you may want to consider using a slin pin.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Just like everyone said, it'll still get absorbed. it's just a bitch to pin into the scar tissue. wait til you can't even fukkin push the oils in.

find a new area.

daddyboul

Reaction score
So I am pretty certain I have some scar tissue build up in my glutes. Hard knots in he muscle. I rotate sites now but did not for a year or two. Now I rotate glutes, quads, delts and ventro glutes

it is almost impossible to get the gear to go in as it it very hard to push the plunger down. I also draw blood just about every time I aspirate for glutes. (Yes I am in the right spot) I used to never draw blood on the glutes when aspirating. Not sure if I’m actually in a vein of if the scar tissue just bleeds into the syringe when aspirating.

If you inject into scare tissue will the gear get absorbed? Obviously I’m gonna stop using glutes as its already an issue but I’m more asking for the future if I continue to get scare Tissue in other sites and eventually have to use a site with a lot of scare tissue?

My second question is so see if an ART session will help get rid of the scar tissue

thanks guys
Yes this means you are injecting into scar tissue, scar tissue bleeds like a mother ****er when you hit it, like others have said, just avoid that site for now. Deep muscle massages does help break up scar tissue, imagine your muscle fibers stuck together like the bristles of a wet paintbrush, massaging the muscle fibers just like massaging the paintbrush will help break them apart

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injecting into scare tissue sounds frightening.

I feel bad for fixing the thread title now.

thanks guys

I had this issue in my quads. I stopped pinning them for a couple years and there is still some hard bits in there. Active release and other tissue work will help some, but not completely.

The needle used to crunch as it went thru it all. And there was a couple times where I injected anyway and wound up with a very painful knot in my quads for a couple weeks.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’m using 25g and the gear is so hard to push out can’t imagine a slin pin
perhaps hestong the oil before injection would help?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Warming may help, but dude just stop using your butt.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

the barrel is so small that you get a lot of leverage on the plunger. isn't bad at all.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Does this area for ventro glute look riggt to y’all. All the drawings it looks like the sit is more forward but this is where I feel my muscle. Been watching medical videos on how to locate the Ventro glute site and all their medical lingo does not help.
Pretty sure I got it but never can be too sure when your about to stab yourself

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does this area for ventro glute look riggt to y’all. All the drawings it looks like the sit is more forward but this is where I feel my muscle. Been watching medical videos on how to locate the Ventro glute site and all their medical lingo does not help.
Pretty sure I got it but never can be too sure when your about to stab yourself
your there just a slight bit lower and to the left

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
So if you develop scar tissue in a spot to the point where it affects injections
is that spot done for good or will proper time off and rest at that site help it heal and over time be able to use that spot again?
My thought was what if someone is on TRT for life or blast and cruises so long they pretty much get scar tissue on all sites what next lol

I’ve since laid off my glutes and rotate ventro glutes, delts and quads coming in from both the side and the top to make sure getting different spots within the muscle
sorry but never gonna do pec or traps lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pecs are easy. You should use them.

The answer is slin pins when possible. Relatively They don’t leave scar tissue.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use 20g all the time for years and you have me wondering how you managed to do that; you know you can pin in any spot of the glutes right?

Anywho, just do like the brothers here say to do, and pin in different areas of your glutes!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I use 20g all the time for years and you have me wondering how you managed to do that; you know you can pin in any spot of the glutes right?

Anywho, just do like the brothers here say to do, and pin in different areas of your glutes!

You pin with 20g?