Estrogen blocker????

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
The GP I see allows office injections, they only charge 5 bucks per visit .. tankfully my wife is a medical assistant so she does it for me.. I’m too big of a pus to do it myself.

better get past that bro... youll need to pin at some point. nothing to it either...

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
better get past that bro... youll need to pin at some point. nothing to it either...

Im a medic.. I stick ppl all the time.. I’ve stuck my own kids, my wife... but I just haven’t been able to stick myself.. idk why.. shit don’t hurt.. he’ll I don’t feel it at all when she dose it...

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love Letro. Dried me out, had me shredded at 2mg with 2g Test+1g Deca.

BUT now I stick to Adex at .5-1mg EOD with Test never going to pass the 1.5g gram.

Oh, how I long for thee, ye sweet grams of AAS. Wife put rules and limits down!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a medic.. I stick ppl all the time.. I’ve stuck my own kids, my wife... but I just haven’t been able to stick myself.. idk why.. shit don’t hurt.. he’ll I don’t feel it at all when she dose it...

Obviously has to be psychological.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
What is your estrogen at?
be careful over treating elevated estrogen as low estrogen levels can also wreak havoc on you. I let my estrogen stay a bit high but I get no bad side effects from the elevated estrogen everybody is different but my levels are 100 now on my blast. No bloat, no change to my nipples, no emotional stuff just perhaps a bit more anxiety but I am always an anxious person with or without gear. I’ve never had the slightest onset of gyno even with crazy high estrogen and test. But everyone is different so if it’s just a little elevated but you don’t feel off then just monitor it and listen to your body.for some the slightest elevated in estrogen seems to cause issues. I am not sure why perhaps one of the veterans can elaborate or explain this more

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is your estrogen at?
be careful over treating elevated estrogen as low estrogen levels can also wreak havoc on you. I let my estrogen stay a bit high but I get no bad side effects from the elevated estrogen everybody is different but my levels are 100 now on my blast. No bloat, no change to my nipples, no emotional stuff just perhaps a bit more anxiety but I am always an anxious person with or without gear. I’ve never had the slightest onset of gyno even with crazy high estrogen and test. But everyone is different so if it’s just a little elevated but you don’t feel off then just monitor it and listen to your body.for some the slightest elevated in estrogen seems to cause issues. I am not sure why perhaps one of the veterans can elaborate or explain this more

Yes, as Thanos would say, estrogen should be "perfectly balanced".

Too little=goodbye libido, good skin, bone health, etc

Too much=same as above

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, as Thanos would say, estrogen should be "perfectly balanced".

Too little=goodbye libido, good skin, bone health, etc

Too much=same as above

My estrogen came back at 100, still horny as hell, no extra bloat, no tender nipps
total test came back at 3000
so I imagine if my estrogen was that high but with test in TRT range or slightly above may be a different story

Reactions: Jin

New Threads