Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,738 Times in 3,789 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchpdavis View Post
    Thanks for for the support... I know in my heart it’s gonna take time but I’m dreaming for leaps and bounds .. bad part about this is I’m solo.. wife is on her own path and kids are kids... sooo
    mom trying.
    Ultimately we all fight our own fight but it is comforting to know others are battling too. We decide if we are going to put down the fork, if we are going to get into the gym, if we are going to blow off the cardio at the end of a weight session, if we are going to drive by the bar and get home for some much needed rest. Along the way, short of some advice from UG, you're going to be on your own but in that you will find a sweeter victory.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

bigdog (02-06-2019),Jin (02-07-2019),Mitchpdavis (02-06-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    small steps on the diet and exercise. start with eliminating the pie! listen brother, its not an easy road by any means but in the end it all starts with you wanting it! get away from the energy drinks and all the sugar crap. that will help. im always around to help and believe me I walked in even bigger shoes than you are right now! that being said it is very possible to achieve. good luck and like others said, ask detailed questions, get detailed answers.... oh and when I was on the 200 a week dose I got better results splitting it to 100 twice a week to prevent from numbers falling in a trough. what test are you using?
    First one was test cypionate
    not sure on the newest one.. I’ll check when I get home.
    I was thinking 100 twice a week sounded good.. makes perfect sense... will run it by doc first just so we stay on the same page but I like that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchpdavis For This Useful Post:

bigdog (02-06-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Ultimately we all fight our own fight but it is comforting to know others are battling too. We decide if we are going to put down the fork, if we are going to get into the gym, if we are going to blow off the cardio at the end of a weight session, if we are going to drive by the bar and get home for some much needed rest. Along the way, short of some advice from UG, you're going to be on your own but in that you will find a sweeter victory.
    yea I see the major mountain in front of me... sadly I am going to use cheater items such as adipex to help make a dent.. but seeing you guys in the kind of shape y’all are in is definitely helping me .. problem is I have drug my ass back to the gym yet..
    i have to get my kids to pass the “gym test” for the YMCA so they can go to..
    my target day is Monday... I feel like setting a goal is my best bet.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,738 Times in 3,789 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchpdavis View Post
    yea I see the major mountain in front of me... sadly I am going to use cheater items such as adipex to help make a dent.. but seeing you guys in the kind of shape y’all are in is definitely helping me .. problem is I have drug my ass back to the gym yet..
    i have to get my kids to pass the “gym test” for the YMCA so they can go to..
    my target day is Monday... I feel like setting a goal is my best bet.
    Hit it on Monday, one day at a time. In all fairness to yourself, you're comparing yourself to guys who have been at this for many years, nonstop and have made it a lifestyle. I can't drive 300 yds or shoot par but then I don't golf either, get my point? I'm just speaking for myself but any pics you would see of me are at my best, the ugly sloppy ones stay on my cell phone for my use only. lol
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 1,018 Posts
    We may be in better shape but plenty on this board have daily struggles and use each other for strength. Welcome to the board of misfit toys. If you're dedicated to you, we will be to. Just stick with it man. It's worth it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

Grego (02-17-2019),Mitchpdavis (02-08-2019)

Thanks
    You came to the right place for support. The knowledge base on this board is excellent and the members are great resources.
    you have got this. Look at this as a long term investment in your self. The TRT is the start, your nutrition should be next but in little steps. You will have to experiment to see what suits you and what your body will respond too. Don’t give up! If you have a bad day or give in to a craving and eat something you shouldn’t look at it as a failure. Keep moving forward. Adding healthy food before you start taking away unhealthy stuff might be a good strategy.
    your body won’t be built in a day, a week or a month but your efforts can last you a life time.

Something Clever

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grego For This Useful Post:

Mitchpdavis (Yesterday)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12