Infertility questions

bengom

Reaction score
Hi hench benchers,

I have questions regarding infertility during the use of steroids, I am currently in my first week of course (50mg Anadrol, 300mg test en) and was wondering if I am just asking to be inferitle, I am 22 and don’t plan on having any kids until I’ve got my life on track, mortgage, and someone I know I want to be with, I’m a sensible guy what can I say lol. And I don’t plan on being on steroids more than once a year.

I was so wondering if anyone had any experience with infertility, and how long of it ever did recover to once a magic become fertile? Sorry if it’s a touchy subject for some.

Much love, Benj

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly it depends on each individual everyone is different. I had two kids while on testosterone. I've been on nonstop for the last 8 years or so and just had a fertility check last month (wife talking about a 3rd) and everything was fine.

I also know there are people who became infertile and have struggled with having kids.

July recommendation for what it's worth is to run HCG while on cycle and make sure your PCT is rock solid. If you start to have fertility issues I would recommend looking into HMG as well.

bengom

Reaction score
Honestly it depends on each individual everyone is different. I had two kids while on testosterone. I've been on nonstop for the last 8 years or so and just had a fertility check last month (wife talking about a 3rd) and everything was fine.

I also know there are people who became infertile and have struggled with having kids.

July recommendation for what it's worth is to run HCG while on cycle and make sure your PCT is rock solid. If you start to have fertility issues I would recommend looking into HMG as well.

Thanks for this helpful response, everyone is different. I get that now, could just be this one course that ****s me up, gunna take the risk though.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your not asking to be infertile. Your asking to be ****ed so young. If you asked me to pin your ass full of test if say give me the barrell and I'd gladly put it in your ass.

You're young. Go **** bishes

When I was 22 I wasn't thinking about jewce. I was throwing pushing and pulling heavy bishes and shit

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run a bunch of juice and have a bunch of kids...that's just me

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a real risk just like all the other sides of AAS use. I don't know of anyone of my friends that cycled years ago having issues. They all have kids.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Still salty about the Pats winning another Super Bowl and the Elle being a twink, eh?

Lol Elle may be a twink but the female in that pic isn't. Lol I'd tear dat ass up.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Spermatogenesis (the process of making sperm) takes on average 84-100 days. That's how long you would need to cycle to have any impact on fertility parameters. For full infertility, aka azoospermia, you would need to be on AAS for multiple times that length. That means doing 1 cycle a year is highly unlikely to cause any issues.

Infertility is also highly unlikely to be permanent. From the data I've seen, and I had to see a bunch to convince my endo to give me hCG along with my TRT, we're talking about a 96% chance of recovery as the worse case scenario.

If you wish to be proactive and give yourself some peace of mind, simply add hCG into the mix at 250iu 2x week. Along with the fertility benefits, it'll also help increase your chances of a full recovery post-cycle.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spermatogenesis (the process of making sperm) takes on average 84-100 days. That's how long you would need to cycle to have any impact on fertility parameters. For full infertility, aka azoospermia, you would need to be on AAS for multiple times that length. That means doing 1 cycle a year is highly unlikely to cause any issues.

Infertility is also highly unlikely to be permanent. From the data I've seen, and I had to see a bunch to convince my endo to give me hCG along with my TRT, we're talking about a 96% chance of recovery as the worse case scenario.

If you wish to be proactive and give yourself some peace of mind, simply add hCG into the mix at 250iu 2x week. Along with the fertility benefits, it'll also help increase your chances of a full recovery post-cycle.

Zilla, any experience or thoughts on HMG? I never needed it but hasn't there been some success with expediting recovery?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Zilla, any experience or thoughts on HMG? I never needed it but hasn't there been some success with expediting recovery?
hCG alone is enough to kick start and sustain spermatogenesis for the long term. The addition of FSH is usually done at the latter stages of fertility recovery because the numbers aren't good enough. In other words, you enter oligozoospermia territory and that might be enough to make babies for some folks and it might not for others. That's when you might want to introduce FSH (HMG of course is LH+FSH combined). Some slightly technical data here that goes into more detail on this.

The addition of FSH is on a needs must basis because of the cost involved. HMG is ****ing expensive and if you're good to go on hCG alone, then why waste the money?

Reactions: Jin

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome info Zilla, thanks.

New Threads