Steve's Log

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It made you piss lime green!!!

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Ok, so Today I did a Evolt body scan again. I figured I would do one before I got too far in my cycle to see how much of a difference I've made since January 10th.

D2OhJIU.png

pBV5GLf.png

Do they have Evolt locations in Canberra or the USA?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a place here listed on their site...I sent them an email to see if they actually do it...if so I'd like to see where I'm at....:D

Next Saturday....$25...not bad...hope it's legit...

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How black have you gotten? Larry Wheels isn’t that dark. You can do it!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
How black have you gotten? Larry Wheels isn’t that dark. You can do it!

I'm trying.... Guess I gotta start the melonotan 2 and injecting the shit outa that. Get me so dark you can only see my broken front toof

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
There is a place here listed on their site...I sent them an email to see if they actually do it...if so I'd like to see where I'm at....:D

Next Saturday....$25...not bad...hope it's legit...

Yeah, mine was $20 & they have it at the Anytime Fitness I go to. I'm not sure how accurate it is but It is something I can at least gage my progress on.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Just found this log. Excellent job Steve! Wow. You have kicked some serious ass. If I read things correctly, you just started you first cycle, ya? Did you decide on 500 mg of test per week? How are things going?

Just remember, you only get one first cycle. Make this one memorable. You will never experience exactly what you experience these next couple months again. Make the best of it. Post up and ask questions if you need too.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Just found this log. Excellent job Steve! Wow. You have kicked some serious ass. If I read things correctly, you just started you first cycle, ya? Did you decide on 500 mg of test per week? How are things going?

Just remember, you only get one first cycle. Make this one memorable. You will never experience exactly what you experience these next couple months again. Make the best of it. Post up and ask questions if you need too.

Yup, I started 1st cycle last week so this is my 2nd week. 500mg Test-E / Week. I know its a slow/long acting ester so I am hoping that next week I will start to really feel the bump in the pump.
I have been doing .5mg of arimadex EOD as suggested from Jin and others.

The other day I did notice when I took my sweats off that I am retaining water quite a bit because the bottom of the sweats where they hug on the ankle left a nice little imprint and has never really happened before.

In two or three weeks I should be heading back down to the cities to get some more bloodwork done to verify if gear is legit and how everything else is responding.

Thanks for the Feedback!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Measurments for this month.
Weight = 225.6 LB
Waist 38 on 3/28/2019
Right Bicep 17.75 on 3/28/2019
Left Bicep 17.25 on 3/28/2019
Chest 46 on 3/28/2019
Left Thigh 26 on 3/28/2019
Left Calf 17 on 3/28/2019
Left Forearm 13 on 3/28/2019
Right Forearm 13.75 on 3/28/2019
Right Calf 17.25 on 3/28/2019
Right Thigh 26 on 3/28/2019

For some reason my chest was the same... I'm stronger in the chest.. I feel bigger in the chest but it didn't translate to my measurements. kind of disappointing.

s9Wzs78.jpg

wU8VCdY.jpg

Also feel like my calves look disproportioned to my body... so I'm wondering what would be a good goal to proportion it to on my body.

The definition could use improvement but I'm sure that's because I'm running around a 18-19% Bodyfat and when I go for my cut next year It should improve.

I'm not liking the lats either so I'm thinking of doing single arm lat pulldowns with a good squeeze on the bottom and at least 4 sets of them a week to see if that will help over the next couple months.
[SUB][/SUB]

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Upper back looking very impressive. Nice work Macho Man Randy Savage.

You had a black celly? Nice doorag.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Got my 4 Week Bloods in.

Ok, I got my Bloods re-done … to View I think you got to click on the Imager link then click the photo to zoom in.

I normally pin and was suppose to take .5 arimadex the morning I got the blood work done but opted to wait till after the blood work was done to see how things are going.

I noticed the Estrogen says HIGH. So hopefully someone can tell me if that's too high and I should up my arimadex or keep going with the .5 every other day. The testosterone also seems to be high.

Things I have noticed is I feel a lot of swelling or water retention. definently more than normal and my libido is up. I got to get it once or sometimes twice a day.

https://imgur.com/Hecb5PM

Hecb5PM.png
[SUB][/SUB]

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me, I go with a combination of blood work and "feel" to gauge if my e is too high. If my E is high, but I"m asymptomatic I leave it alone. If my E is high, my nipples are sore, and I'm crying during Oprah, I'll bump my AI.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with DK. I would also be sure to check blood pressure time to time with the water retention. Just to be safe.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
ok, I'm def not crying during oprah, nipples seem normal. I just notice my workouts feel like i'm in pain far quicker and was wondering if that could be from the estrogen / water retention?
I am getting stronger and got to just push myself.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just notice my workouts feel like i'm in pain far quicker.

Never experienced anything like that due to E or water issues.

Are you sure it's not just the feeling of weakness leaving the body?;-)

Long

Elite
Reaction score
You asked about calf and body proportions.
Calves, upper arms, neck. The closer those three are to each other the more symmetrical you look in my opinion.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
So I hit a new PR for Bench tonight 315 2x I think I'm going to try for 320 in two weeks and see what I can get.
Weight was at 230 pounds for today as well.

Reactions: Jin

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with DK. I would also be sure to check blood pressure time to time with the water retention. Just to be safe.
Checked the blood pressure a couple weeks ago and it was reading High, I don't remember the numbers but I've never had high blood pressure before.

New Threads