Steve's Log

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Ok Weight has been stuck at about 233Lb for about a month now. I think Alot of it has to do with my job as a landscaper, Not being able to eat as often working 10 - 11 hour days and also the increased activity has me burning more calories.

Bench PR is at 320LB going to try for 325 on Saturday
Squat PR is at 325 2x and I know I have alot more in the tank, I had just worn myself out by the time I got up to that weight, and being relativly new to squats I didn't wanna push it too hard and **** up and get an injury.

Measurments -
R Bicep = 18"
L Bicep = 17.75"

R Forearm = 14"
L Forearm = 13.5"

R Calf = 17.75"
L Calf = 17.75"

R Thigh = 26.5"
L Thigh = 26.5"

Chest = 47.25"

Waist = 39"

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Keep kicking ass! Add an extra meal in the mix, see if that gets you off the plateau. Awesome work so far.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
L7jxn5T.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
VSIspul.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
ZIzp8s4.jpg
[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
About 11pm at night, Ill go to the grocery store here in a little bit and check it again and get the numbers saved.

Its best to get one for your house and check it first thing in the morning. Those are normal cuffs, and seeing that you have size on your arms, its going to read high from being super tight.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
You have added two and a half (roughly) inches to your upper arms and calves in three months. If I am reading your measurements correctly.

You are stuck on gains?
My memory isn't the greatest but have you taken a week off from lifting yet? You may just need to let your nervous system recover.

Anyway awesome ****ing job man!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You have added two and a half (roughly) inches to your upper arms and calves in three months. If I am reading your measurements correctly.

You are stuck on gains?
My memory isn't the greatest but have you taken a week off from lifting yet? You may just need to let your nervous system recover.

Anyway awesome ****ing job man!

Great advice from Long.

Take a week completely off OR just go three days and do Half the Volume at Half the Weight.

You’re killing it bro. Now just get rid of the belly and chest hair;)

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Its best to get one for your house and check it first thing in the morning. Those are normal cuffs, and seeing that you have size on your arms, its going to read high from being super tight.

NEver thought of that, thanks for the info. I'll look into a house one since I have a job with some disposable income now.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Great advice from Long.

Take a week completely off OR just go three days and do Half the Volume at Half the Weight.

You’re killing it bro. Now just get rid of the belly and chest hair;)

Take a week off!!! :32 (6):
I know, I know.... It's probably needed. I'm on my last vial of test for this cycle so not sure if I should wait till after cycle to take week off or in middle of cycle. ?

Will work on belly 2020, This year is all about bulk. I plan on cutting for the year 2020. I'll probably be looking for a good nutrition coach for cutting then, gotta e-mail spongy and see the rates.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Belly hair*. Not belly.

Looking beefy!!!!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Had my bp checked today, it first registered 150/50 then an hour registered 151 / 70 which she said was better.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Finally took a week off, went back at it yesterday. Felt great.

Going through a couple injuries, lower back was tweaked a couple weeks ago so ive been lifting light on squats.

Also have a strange injury on the inside of my right elbow, happened 6 weeks ago when doing biceps, still nagging at me i thought it would go away.... guess not..

Should be starting 12 week cycle on Sep. 1st of Test, Mast, Npp
Ill have blood work done on Aug 30th and every 4 weeks after.

Still hovering around 225lbs, still eating 4k calories day around 220-230g protein.

Split is
Tuesday: Bi's , Tris, Forearms
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Leg day
Friday: Rest
Sat: Chesticles
Sun: Back
Mon: Rest

Im thinking bout taking one if them rest days and starting to incorporate abs, cardio, calves and forearms.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Finally took a week off, went back at it yesterday. Felt great.

Going through a couple injuries, lower back was tweaked a couple weeks ago so ive been lifting light on squats.

Also have a strange injury on the inside of my right elbow, happened 6 weeks ago when doing biceps, still nagging at me i thought it would go away.... guess not..

Should be starting 12 week cycle on Sep. 1st of Test, Mast, Npp
Ill have blood work done on Aug 30th and every 4 weeks after.

Still hovering around 225lbs, still eating 4k calories day around 220-230g protein.

Split is
Tuesday: Bi's , Tris, Forearms
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Leg day
Friday: Rest
Sat: Chesticles
Sun: Back
Mon: Rest

Im thinking bout taking one if them rest days and starting to incorporate abs, cardio, calves and forearms.

I shouldn't be one to talk as I bull though injuries like a buffoon and have zero experience with juice but I have to ask,

You have high blood pressure and a back AND elbow injury is now the best time to start a cycle? It would seem like healing up now so you don't get sidelined long term would be the way to go.

No disrespect intended you made amazing progress in your first couple of months.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Your probably right, im just a little stubborn, i gave myself a goal of 1 year to bulk as best i can and put on as much mass, as long as I give it what i feel acceptable ill be alright.

As far as blood pressure im going to be monitering it daily, going to finally buy one next tuesday.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I would not be hitting arms after a rest day. Seems like a waste. How about changing to something with compounds movements?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I can give it a shot, maybe switch back day and arm day around.

Reactions: Jin

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Alright started new split today.
Everything is 3 sets with an additional set to warm up before hand.
6 day a week split.

Today and friday will be: chest/shoulders/Triceps
There will be different exercises within the two seperate days.

Today: everything supersetted
Incline bench smith @ 270lbs / Forearms
Hammer press @ 214 / dumbell pull overs 60lb
Front delt raises @ 200 / rear delts 15lb each arm
Shrugs 270lb
Cable cross over 30lb each / tricep push down 60lb
Side delt raises with 30lb dumbells / tricep extension overhead 80lb

Workout took 1.5 hours

Tommor is back and bi's / however due to injury i will be using really light weight for any direct bicep movements. Or might neglect biceps directly alltogether as suggested by snake.

New Threads