Steve's Log

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Hit that 500 pound rack pull today! Not sure if im going to try heavier anytime soon, that was just one goal I really wanted to conquer and I did.

Split is still Back & Biceps
Legs
Chest, Shoulder, & Triceps

Rest day is as needes but making sure I take at Least one rest day a week no matter what.

Going to try to redial my diet in a bit more in coming few weeks.
Foumd some fat free sauce recipes im going to try.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Weight has been stagnant around 230, workouts feeling great though..
Should be getting bloods hopefully next week.
Got some serious chamges coming in the form of nutrition, been mentally prepping for about 3 weeks, and started to kick what i need forward off....

Ill update with pics once its actually in motion.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
237 pounds, my highest yet. Feel great.
Have about 4 weeks left of this short cycle.
Just finished last pin of Mast, so just running 750mg Test for next 4 weeks.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Why are you stopping the mast?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score

Ending the year at 238 LBs. Started the year at 179 Lbs. So almost 50 Lbs.
2019 I will conclude as a success being my initial goal was to reach at least 215Lbs I feek I have shattered that goal.

Thank you to the many people on this board who have helped my directly and indirectly.
Jin, Snake, Spongy & Gibs are a few who have helped my directly. Again, Thank you.

2020 will be the year of shredding. My Goal is to get as shredded as possible without going under 210 Lbs.

Dieting is going to be a biggest factor in this.

My starting plan.. dropping down to 3404 calories 350g protein, 127g fat and 218 g Carbs.

Plan to see how my body reacts for 6-8 weeks dosing on 125mg Test - E week before I change up any of the dieting, or start a new cycle.
End of Febuary, begining of March I plan on starting new cycle.

20 Weeks.

Test E: 500 mg/week
Masterone: 400 mg / week
Clen: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting at 40mcg /day for the first two weeks and increasing if my body handles it decently.

Training. I will be going back to doing one body part a day with two rest days a week. Everyworkout I will also start with 45 mins of cardio, followed by 45 minutes of whatever bodypart I have for that day. I do not plan on lifting light, as I want my body to keep as much muscle as possible , so I will keep it heavy.

Reaction score
Great stuff Steve and I am looking forward to see your progress! I was wondering if there was a certain amount of calories that you guy thought would be excessive on a bulk. Like anything above a +calories surplus above tdee equals max amount of actual lean muscle you would be able to gain with and without AAS ? Thanks

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Great stuff Steve and I am looking forward to see your progress! I was wondering if there was a certain amount of calories that you guy thought would be excessive on a bulk. Like anything above a +calories surplus above tdee equals max amount of actual lean muscle you would be able to gain with and without AAS ? Thanks

No, my only goal for the entire year was to bulk as much as possible. It was a mental goal to see if I could succeed at. 1 year bulking as much as possible. My calories were probably right around 4100. Sorry cant answer your question any more than that.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for you! Hell of some gains for a year and you’ve done it while staying relatively lean. No small feat!

New Threads