Half life for some AAS and Ancillaries Drug

Reaction score
This is copy paste, so if you don`t like copy paste don`t read it:-?...I think is very helpfull information.

Half lives for some aas….

Drug Half-Life:

Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Anavar 9 hours
Stanozolol (oral) 9 hours
Methyltest 4 days
Stanozolol (injectable) 1 day
Clomid 5 days
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Dianabol 4.5 hours
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Halo 9-12 hours

Here are the half-lives for any of the following steroid esters:

Ester Half-Life

Test Suspension 1 day
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

For all you sust lovers out there note that the following esters and amounts are used:
30mg Propionate
55mg Phenylpropionate
65mg Caproate
100mg Decanoate

Testonon uses the following amounts:
30mg Propionate
55mg Phenylpropionate
65mg Isocaproate
100mg Enanthate

Note that sust and testonon are in fact different in one respect. Also note that the longest acting ester in these has a half-life of 15 days. As has been noted elsewhere previously, 1/2 the half-life should be the optimal point to begin therapy, thus 1 month (minimum) with testonon and sust.

I would like to point out another fact that arimidex has a half-life of 3 days. Thus an everyday
administration is not necessary

Some others…

Equipoise 14.5 days
RU486 - 20-30 hrs
Bromociptrine - 10hrs
R3 IGF-1 20-30 hours
IGF (regular) 10-20mins
Primobolan 7 days
HCG peaks 2 and 5 days after injection
Tren Acetate 3 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours
Nolvadex – 2.5-5 days
Aromatase (exemestane) - 1 day
Letrozole (Femara) - 2 days

Detection times for AAS

Anavar 3 weeks
Anadrol 2 months
Andriol 1 week
Clenbuterol 4-5 Days
Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) 18 months
Dianabol 5 weeks
Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) 12 months
Ephedrin 6-10 Days
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecyclenate) 4-5 months
Halotestin 2 months
Primobolin Depot 4-5 weeks
Proviron 5 weeks
Sustanon 3 months
Test cypionate 3 months
Test enanathate 3 months
Test Propionate 2-3 weeks
Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
be back to normal in days
Tremolon Acetetate 4-5 weeks
Winstrol oral (Stanazol) 3 weeks
Winstrol inj (Stanazol) 2 months .

Factors which influence the detection times

Metabolism
Fluid intake
Tolerance to the drug
Frequency of intake
Duration of intake
Body fat
Potency of drug
Dosage

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent post. I will be visiting this one often.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Suspension 8 hours

These are in the first and second set of data, respectively....? These are both supposed to be for the same thing right, test suspension? which one is correct?

Also, do these look right to everyone? They seem a little longer than other values I've seen in the past.... But I am absolutely not an expert nor am I saying they are incorrect.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post pikki thanks for the knowledge.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great info, we need to sticky this for future reference. Thanx bro

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BTW that roid calc thing is pretty cool, I was just trying to figure out how to do all that math out by hand but problem solved. Plus the amount in your system and the active amount aspect is especially sweet. Thanks for posting that!

Reaction score
Test Suspension 8 hours

These are in the first and second set of data, respectively....? These are both supposed to be for the same thing right, test suspension? which one is correct?

Also, do these look right to everyone? They seem a little longer than other values I've seen in the past.... But I am absolutely not an expert nor am I saying they are incorrect.

Here is another thread on that other board....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...96378-real-talk-half-lives-ester-weights.html

Thnx for bring this out I did not noticed it. I look for some other reference and is one day, but I found some other reports than said cause is no esters on suspension thats why they considered 8hrs half life. That make no sense cuase is no esters how they calculate this time on half life when no esters is on the test. If someone knows what this means please post it. I CORRECT IT!!!

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thnx for bring this out I did not noticed it. I look for some other reference and is one day, but I found some other reports than said cause is no esters on suspension thats why they considered 8hrs half life. That make no sense cuase is no esters how they calculate this time on half life when no esters is on the test. If someone knows what this means please post it. I CORRECT IT!!!

Yeah man, no worries, I just happened to notice that inconsistency. But it is kinda odd how you see such different values for half-lifes depending on which source you look at also. Which is a bummer, because accurate values would be critical for calculating the start of PCT. I guess at the end of the day its different for different people, injection sites, etc. and you just have to go with feeling your test crash.... But still these estimates are a good starting place.

Reaction score
They are a guidline as far I can see, it`s true I went to the thread you post and is very similar but not exactly the same. About the crash before PCT I go with something I learn from Dr.Scally`s PCT protocol, is prove and effective in 100% out the ppl he help according with studies. So I don`t see a reason for me to wait for a crash to start PCT, but I know is very common way for a lot of ppl to start their PCT at that point. Thnx again bro your addition here is very helpfull and is very ineteresting had more then one opinion about all this kind of info, at the end of the day we all benefit from it.

New Threads