Test/Deca to Test Only

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahha just jokin hulky ..Pro genetics for life!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do to improve it ? I have quite a bit of test stocked up and hate to just have to quit taking it. But the 2 days a week after I inject are pure misery.

Yes. Save close to 100,00 USD. Buy a CRISPR unit. Call your parents and angrily yell at them about your loss of thousands of dollars because now you have to edit your genes thanks to their average human genetics. Then do the research and networking to find the genes targeting those immune system variables. Then spend thousands to inject yourself with the gene editors+adeno-associated virus, and also to buy immunosupressing drugs to make the AAV-1+gene-editor work. For extra measures, buy the AAV1+Follistatin-344 (the only way follistatin is proven to work), so you can disable your myostatin.

Then come here and thank me, as well as tell us to "suck it" because you're now the only human that is basically "superhuman", forever leaving us to hate our wretched bodies until death.

OR you can try doing higher dosages. There's a chance the higher dosage will make your body finally normalize levels of immune responses. Another trial is do a lower dosage and cruise, with hopes that your body will reach homeostasis.

Iowabull

Reaction score
Yes. Save close to 100,00 USD. Buy a CRISPR unit. Call your parents and angrily yell at them about your loss of thousands of dollars because now you have to edit your genes thanks to their average human genetics. Then do the research and networking to find the genes targeting those immune system variables. Then spend thousands to inject yourself with the gene editors+adeno-associated virus, and also to buy immunosupressing drugs to make the AAV-1+gene-editor work. For extra measures, buy the AAV1+Follistatin-344 (the only way follistatin is proven to work), so you can disable your myostatin.

Then come here and thank me, as well as tell us to "suck it" because you're now the only human that is basically "superhuman", forever leaving us to hate our wretched bodies until death.

OR you can try doing higher dosages. There's a chance the higher dosage will make your body finally normalize levels of immune responses. Another trial is do a lower dosage and cruise, with hopes that your body will reach homeostasis.
Awesome. Thanks man. If I try the cruise at lower doses and it works is one typically able to handle the larger doses when they come back to blast ? Or do you think I would have more success finishing off this blast at a higher dose?

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your just to dumb to realize your getting sides LOL

Now I DO have to admit that I get
  • night sweats with Tren Base (500mg and up) and Test E (2g and up)
  • Lessened libido with Deca at 2g or more

Not anything serious, and I don't do such high dosages, but I wanna stay honest!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks man. If I try the cruise at lower doses and it works is one typically anle to handle the larger doses when they come back to blast ?

Sadly, no. One doesn't determine the other.

I do not recommend to do 1g or more for others. If you know me, you know I've done wild numbers without issue. That does NOT give me the right to tell others to do it. You choose, and use the fastest esters if you decide to, so negative results stop quickly.

Only trying higher dosages let you know how you respond to higher dosages. Sorry, it's a fact and I don't allow BS.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now I DO have to admit that I get
  • night sweats with Tren Base (500mg and up) and Test E (2g and up)
  • Lessened libido with Deca at 2g or more

Not anything serious, and I don't do such high dosages, but I wanna stay honest!

Aren't you the same guy that had issues with extremely high BP at one point? or do I remember this incorrectly?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy that had issues with extremely high BP at one point? or do I remember this incorrectly?

I'm sure, but AAS wasn't the cause. Ran high dosages after, no BP issues.

No reason you'd know/remember, but at that point my life was a wild rollercoaster. Bad choices, even blamed AAS at one point for high BP.

But, BP stays below 130/90 for years now, even doing high dosages. Pain is a huge reason for elevated BP (my buldged disc at l4,l5; bursitis in elbows; patellar tendonitis, and degenerative discs).

Iowabull

Reaction score
Sadly, no. One doesn't determine the other.

I do not recommend to do 1g or more for others. If you know me, you know I've done wild numbers without issue. That does NOT give me the right to tell others to do it. You choose, and use the fastest esters if you decide to, so negative results stop quickly.

Only trying higher dosages let you know how you respond to higher dosages. Sorry, it's a fact and I don't allow BS.
Thanks for the info my man. I appreciate it.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excuse the excitedness I had. You read it wrong.

NOT "increasing testosterone" but "Testosterone increases __".

Add the 6 things i said was increased in the blank.

Hormone fluctuation doesn't matter, only the increased immune response. Hormones fluctuate already without exogenous intervention.
I didn't read it wrong, you were just overly anxious to be the one that is "right". Do you think the OP had any idea wtf you were talking about? Of course not, neither do most of the people on the board. Know your audience, he needed things stated in a simple manner to roughly understand what is going on so that is the type of answer I provided. There is nothing wrong with providing people with some basics they can easily understand and utilize moving forward.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't read it wrong, you were just overly anxious to be the one that is "right". Do you think the OP had any idea wtf you were talking about? Of course not, neither do most of the people on the board. Know your audience, he needed things stated in a simple manner to roughly understand what is going on so that is the type of answer I provided. There is nothing wrong with providing people with some basics they can easily understand and utilize moving forward.

If my tone was agressive, then I apologize. I wasn't angry or anything.

I do think the OP understood me, and it showed. I treat others as a peer first, and then simplify my replies if needed. I don't want anyone assuming I can't comprehend things, thus I treat others the same.

I agree-provide the basics! However, the "basics" should be factual. If I were to provide fundamentals here, I would've said, "Test flu happens because the injected testosterone enhances your pro-inflammatory immune response".

Iowabull

Reaction score

I tried the higher dose Monday still felt rotten on Tuesday. I will try a lighter dose tomorrow and see how Friday feels.

Iowabull

Reaction score
If the lower dose isnt successful are there any vitamins, supplements, injecting into a different site, etc, any little tricks that might help ?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried the higher dose Monday still felt rotten on Tuesday. I will try a lighter dose tomorrow and see how Friday feels.

Define your "higher" dose. Also, what ester did you use?

If the lower dose isnt successful are there any vitamins, supplements, injecting into a different site, etc, any little tricks that might help ?

Remember, your dealing with a pro-inflammatory response. The only thing that can mitigate that is an immunosuppressor, which is suicidal to take (if you can even get one).

What you need to do is "ride out the storm". It may take your body a week or so to reach homeostasis.

The only other option is to change compounds, and if you do, compounds that are low in androgenic activity should be less likely to initiate a "test flu".

Iowabull

Reaction score
Define your "higher" dose. Also, what ester did you use?

Remember, your dealing with a pro-inflammatory response. The only thing that can mitigate that is an immunosuppressor, which is suicidal to take (if you can even get one).

What you need to do is "ride out the storm". It may take your body a week or so to reach homeostasis.

The only other option is to change compounds, and if you do, compounds that are low in androgenic activity should be less likely to initiate a "test flu".

Test E and 350 in one Injection. The "test flu" has lasted thru 2 weeks of injections. I dont have a problem at all riding it out if you think there is still a chance everything will level off. Can it take multiple weeks ?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E and 350 in one Injection. The "test flu" has lasted thru 2 weeks of injections. I dont have a problem at all riding it out if you think there is still a chance everything will level off. Can it take multiple weeks ?

2 weeks would be pushing it; more days shouldn't happen. What about the carrier oil in your gear? Perhaps you're dealing with an allergic reaction to your gear. Some of the units that Test raises, like cytokines and macrophages, are also used for allergy responses.

350mg is just above TRT levels; that's low and shouldn't create such a big reaction.

Either ensure your source is sterile, find out if your allergic to the carriers in your Test, or change compounds and don't use the Test.

I don't know if your test is legit and 100% sterile, so those 3 are your options. Best of luck!

Iowabull

Reaction score
2 weeks would be pushing it; more days shouldn't happen. What about the carrier oil in your gear? Perhaps you're dealing with an allergic reaction to your gear. Some of the units that Test raises, like cytokines and macrophages, are also used for allergy responses.

350mg is just above TRT levels; that's low and shouldn't create such a big reaction.

Either ensure your source is sterile, find out if your allergic to the carriers in your Test, or change compounds and don't use the Test.

I don't know if your test is legit and 100% sterile, so those 3 are your options. Best of luck!

Thanks for all the info. My test and deca are from the same source. Would they use different carrier oils between the other 2?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. My test and deca are from the same source. Would they use different carrier oils between the other 2?

They can; I don't know if they did or didn't. A good source will tell you if asked.