Trt, test. Diet...please help

Reaction score
Ok I have adex from the pharmacy. My bloods showed I need trt Im 5"11 245. I dont drink beer but I do drink pop! Im 38 years old. In the past I got tons of gear from mexico that worked great ! Is it just me all the stuff I get seems to be under dosed.What can I eat to lose weight chicken breast and steak? With white rice ? Im serious! I was gonna eat that everyday do cardio.. then in the spring take anavar, mast,a little winny and test,.my goals is to slim down.please help.

DeltaWave

Reaction score
Would consult your GP in regards to the TRT.

Try sticking to complex/whole carbs (whole-grain foods, oatmeal, beans, certain vegetables, fruits etc) as well as lean meats, eggs, yogurt (skyr is my go to) etc.
It's not necessary to do cardio everyday if that's your intention. 3-4 days a week with varying intensities. Swimming/bicycling if you're able to also.

Also would cut out any unnecessary sugars like the soda. Just use it as a reward mechanism if needed.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
3-4 days cardio, switch it up. Cut sugars especially pop and just use portion control on your food. I do a lot of chicken and rice or steak and rice myself but if your intensity is good and mindset is right you'll eliminate the bad from your diet and be successful. Good luck.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get your trt sorted out. Table the rest of the jewce till you get yourself on track.

You will need to calculate your calories. Google tdee calculator and follow the instructions. Let us know what you get for a tdee.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't over think your diet either ... cut the alcohol and sugar ... then its a matter of burning more calories than you take in ... do not be ridiculously restrictive either otherwise you're guaranteeing failing before you start ... one good rule of thumb ... avoid most processed food eat natural as often as possible ... eggs, meat, chicken, pork, fruits, veggies, and water ... you can do it ...!

daddyboul

Reaction score
Pob said it as simple as it gets, you want to lose weight? Eat fewer calories than you expend in a day, you can use a calculator to figure out what you expend, but yes, get use to rice and chicken :32 (20):

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you just keep getting fatter??

New Threads