Cyp/Deca/Tren/Dbol

Reaction score
First start off my saying I have been training for years. have competed in powerlifting at a high level when I was younger and have diet down to show ready but have yet to do a show. I have ran all these compounds before and in conjunction besides the Deca. my reason for adding the Deca is to maybe see some joint improvement. years of heavy powerlifting and football has put some stress on them. Question is on dosing mainly and any other feedback.

Test Cyp 500
Tren E 400
Deca 300
Dbol 25mg ED first 4 weeks

Have Caber and Aromasin on hand. Also have HCG but havent used it before and not sure if I should run during cycle or for my PCT.
Thankyou.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, regardless that they are all long eaters I will be pinning EOD to keep my levels as even as possible. I always do this and feel it's better than E3D regardless of esters length

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I wouldn’t do tren e and deca I’d pick one and go with it. There both long esters and if you have bad sides you won’t know from which one and it will take awhile for it to clear your body. Plus I’ve always heard run one or the other 19 nors are hard to recover from. Someone more intelligent on this will be able to tell you more but I’d pick one and go with it.

Reaction score
I have ran Tren A and Test P together before many times and had virtually no bad sides. so I pretty confident how i will react to those compounds regardless of the esters. If sides do get out of hand i would just drop the Deca since I've run the other 2 compounds in conjugation before with no issues

Reaction score
I run a lose dose of NPP with my test/tren cycle for joints.

What kind of dosing do you use with the NPP in relation to your test tren. Do you go with NPP cause of the Ester and in case you need to drop it. I guess that would be better since it will clear faster

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
1ml a week works wonders. it kicks in faster.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like all your dosages. My main concern during any cycle is bloods and response. Good cycle, period. Now.. diet is your main focus.
Depending on goals. I find if I don’t keep my protein @ 2 grams/per lb of body weight, I don’t gain as much.

Reaction score
Blood work comes back on Tuesday for my before. I do blood week every 6weeks when I'm on. Diet is always pretty on point year round. I just cut out the 3xtra garage food when im on. thankyou.

Anyone have any advice on dosages for NPP. I decided I'm going to switch the Deca for NPP because it's easier to drop and clear if issues arise and bbn it's the only compound I havent run in conjunction with the other 2

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Most guys avoid 2 19nors together but if you ran this cycle before less the Deca, I wouldn't expect a problem with the deca at 300.

Forgot to mention, regardless that they are all long eaters I will be pinning EOD to keep my levels as even as possible. I always do this and feel it's better than E3D regardless of esters length

You can pin that 2x/wk without a problem, steady levels are over thought unless your on TRT in my opinion. Now if you're pushing a lot of volume with 2 pins, nothing wrong with 3x/wk.

How long is this cycle?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most guys avoid 2 19nors together but if you ran this cycle before less the Deca, I wouldn't expect a problem with the deca at 300.

You can pin that 2x/wk without a problem, steady levels are over thought unless your on TRT in my opinion. Now if you're pushing a lot of volume with 2 pins, nothing wrong with 3x/wk.

How long is this cycle?
Seconded. Same comment/question, keeping your levels super stable is really an old-school mentality and unnecessary in my opinion.

Reaction score
Seconded. Same comment/question, keeping your levels super stable is really an old-school mentality and unnecessary in my opinion.

I hear what both of you are saying, but if you are suggesting it be viable for TRT. Then why wouldn't you not want to keep your levels super steady during any other cycle. Also if I ran a short Easter I'd be pinning EOD. so if I pin a long Ester EOD not only would my levels be super stable I also wouldn't have to inject a larger # of CCS per injection causing less PIP.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. What's your goal for this cycle?

If it's to get ready for a bb show, might I suggest maybe increasing the tren dose, lowering the test dose, and adding mast instead? Thats my favorite combo thus far. Hands down.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I hear what both of you are saying, but if you are suggesting it be viable for TRT. Then why wouldn't you not want to keep your levels super steady during any other cycle. Also if I ran a short Easter I'd be pinning EOD. so if I pin a long Ester EOD not only would my levels be super stable I also wouldn't have to inject a larger # of CCS per injection causing less PIP.

TRT is about treating hypogonadism and the symptoms related to that, what you're doing is different. I also did mention in my post about less volume with more pins to address that problem. In the end, probably six of one, half dozen of another.

Again, how long is the cycle?

Reaction score
After looking over some things. I think if I run NPP at a low dose of 150-200mg/we that should be low enough to hopefully get some of the joint benefits, yet not too high where my 19nors are super high. Throwing around the idea of lowering the Tren just a bit and upping the Test slightly so that my Test dosage will ultimately be higher than the two 19nors combined. If I have bad sides or blood work comes back shitty then I'll drop the NPP. Answering the question this will be a 14wk cycle.
Still open to information on how I should run HCG either during or PCT. I'm leaning towards during. Information and suggestions are welcomed

Revised
Test C 550
Tren E 300
NPP 150
Dbol 4. week kickstart

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
After looking over some things. I think if I run NPP at a low dose of 150-200mg/we that should be low enough to hopefully get some of the joint benefits, yet not too high where my 19nors are super high. Throwing around the idea of lowering the Tren just a bit and upping the Test slightly so that my Test dosage will ultimately be higher than the two 19nors combined. If I have bad sides or blood work comes back shitty then I'll drop the NPP. Answering the question this will be a 14wk cycle.
Still open to information on how I should run HCG either during or PCT. I'm leaning towards during. Information and suggestions are welcomed

Revised
Test C 550
Tren E 300
NPP 150
Dbol 4. week kickstart

im on trt so don't do pct.... I did just finish a 16 week run of 450 test e, 600 tren e and 400 eq. i kickstarted with dbol 4 weeks in the beginning too. I usually run 100 of npp but didn't because I tried eq. overall I loved the cycle and labs came back today pretty good. great results... I think you will love that cycle.

Reaction score
im on trt so don't do pct.... I did just finish a 16 week run of 450 test e, 600 tren e and 400 eq. i kickstarted with dbol 4 weeks in the beginning too. I usually run 100 of npp but didn't because I tried eq. overall I loved the cycle and labs came back today pretty good. great results... I think you will love that cycle.

Usually you run the current cycle you just came off with the EQ replaced with 100NPP. Never any issues with your tren higher then test? I've heard of guys doing it but I never have. afraid my d**k wont work.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your dick will work fine lower test higher tren

Usually you run the current cycle you just came off with the EQ replaced with 100NPP. Never any issues with your tren higher then test? I've heard of guys doing it but I never have. afraid my d**k wont work.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't run npp this time because I ran eq. I always run my tren or deca higher than my test and my dick works perfectly.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads