Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Welcome. What's your goal for this cycle?

If it's to get ready for a bb show, might I suggest maybe increasing the tren dose, lowering the test dose, and adding mast instead? Thats my favorite combo thus far. Hands down.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

Thanks
    Thanked 9,598 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DuramaxDiesel View Post
    I hear what both of you are saying, but if you are suggesting it be viable for TRT. Then why wouldn't you not want to keep your levels super steady during any other cycle. Also if I ran a short Easter I'd be pinning EOD. so if I pin a long Ester EOD not only would my levels be super stable I also wouldn't have to inject a larger # of CCS per injection causing less PIP.
    TRT is about treating hypogonadism and the symptoms related to that, what you're doing is different. I also did mention in my post about less volume with more pins to address that problem. In the end, probably six of one, half dozen of another.

Again, how long is the cycle?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 Times in 2,622 Posts
    Forget the pct, you’re likely going on trt after that cycle.
    You can't inject wisdom

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

DuramaxDiesel (02-07-2019)

Thanks
    After looking over some things. I think if I run NPP at a low dose of 150-200mg/we that should be low enough to hopefully get some of the joint benefits, yet not too high where my 19nors are super high. Throwing around the idea of lowering the Tren just a bit and upping the Test slightly so that my Test dosage will ultimately be higher than the two 19nors combined. If I have bad sides or blood work comes back shitty then I'll drop the NPP. Answering the question this will be a 14wk cycle.
    Still open to information on how I should run HCG either during or PCT. I'm leaning towards during. Information and suggestions are welcomed

Revised
    Test C 550
    Tren E 300
    NPP 150
    Dbol 4. week kickstart

Elite
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 768 Posts
    After looking over some things. I think if I run NPP at a low dose of 150-200mg/we that should be low enough to hopefully get some of the joint benefits, yet not too high where my 19nors are super high. Throwing around the idea of lowering the Tren just a bit and upping the Test slightly so that my Test dosage will ultimately be higher than the two 19nors combined. If I have bad sides or blood work comes back shitty then I'll drop the NPP. Answering the question this will be a 14wk cycle.
    Still open to information on how I should run HCG either during or PCT. I'm leaning towards during. Information and suggestions are welcomed

Revised
    Test C 550
    Tren E 300
    NPP 150
    Dbol 4. week kickstart
    im on trt so don't do pct.... I did just finish a 16 week run of 450 test e, 600 tren e and 400 eq. i kickstarted with dbol 4 weeks in the beginning too. I usually run 100 of npp but didn't because I tried eq. overall I loved the cycle and labs came back today pretty good. great results... I think you will love that cycle.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence!

POPTARTS ARE MUSCLE FOOD!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    im on trt so don't do pct.... I did just finish a 16 week run of 450 test e, 600 tren e and 400 eq. i kickstarted with dbol 4 weeks in the beginning too. I usually run 100 of npp but didn't because I tried eq. overall I loved the cycle and labs came back today pretty good. great results... I think you will love that cycle.
    Usually you run the current cycle you just came off with the EQ replaced with 100NPP. Never any issues with your tren higher then test? I've heard of guys doing it but I never have. afraid my d**k wont work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Your dick will work fine lower test higher tren

Usually you run the current cycle you just came off with the EQ replaced with 100NPP. Never any issues with your tren higher then test? I've heard of guys doing it but I never have. afraid my d**k wont work.
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

DuramaxDiesel (02-07-2019)

Elite
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 768 Posts
    I didn't run npp this time because I ran eq. I always run my tren or deca higher than my test and my dick works perfectly.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence!

POPTARTS ARE MUSCLE FOOD!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bigdog For This Useful Post:

Jin (02-07-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12