Airfyer recipes

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I’ve been cooking everything in my airfyer. At first thought it was just going to be another thing to take up space but actually works awesome. Makes chicken breast crispy and doesn’t dry it out. Cooks potatoes pretty good. If anybody has a airfyer and has any good recipes to try let me know. Makes cooking quick and easy.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
I use a Misto to spritz some items with a bit of olive oil. I mostly do chicken breast, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. Put it in before a workout, its done when I'm done.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll start.
I've tried fish (all kinds)
Shrimp (coconut and anything breaded)
Fries/,wedges/chips (potato and sweet)
Chicken breasts (stuffed/ breaded/ even fingers or strips)
Fried avocados with ranch dipping sauce.
Donuts and some breads.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love our air fryer, and as a cook, I believed it to be a stupid gimmick. My wife suggested we try one due to the easiness and saving of time.

I love it. As far as recipes?

Google "food here air fryer recipe". You'll be good to go then.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I was definitely surprised with it. I for sure thought it was going to be junk. I’m going to start trying some new recipes with it and I’ll post it up if it turns out good. I have a inverter in my duramax so when I’m cutting trees I just cook my lunch in my truck. It made working on the road cheaper and helps keeping up on a diet.

daddyboul

Reaction score
I was definitely surprised with it. I for sure thought it was going to be junk. I’m going to start trying some new recipes with it and I’ll post it up if it turns out good. I have a inverter in my duramax so when I’m cutting trees I just cook my lunch in my truck. It made working on the road cheaper and helps keeping up on a diet.

A duramax you say? :32 (13):

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I started doing a blend of Costco frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in mine. Spritz them with a little olive oil, cook 8 minutes at 400, flip and spritz a little more, cook another 8 minutes at 400, eat.

I also do chicken breast in it spritzed with olive oil. Even the unhealthy things come out pretty good in the air fryer, but I haven't had any since December :(

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ya with a industrial injection race performance long block and suncoast trans she gets whatever I need done.

We demand pictures (did you post them in the rides thread already?)

Cslogger515

Reaction score
We demand pictures (did you post them in the rides thread already?)
No I haven’t figured out how to post pics I was going to post of my trans am and all but I don’t know how.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Do you even internet, bro?
No I’m the worst person with technology. I don’t even have a Facebook. I just go work my 14-18 hours a day than workout check up on here than go to sleep.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
My wife bought one last year and we use it all the time now,
easy and quick, and no fat. ����

New Threads