Prop anadrol cycle (first cycle)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
There has been a few studies were they used test to treat fibromyalgia symptoms with success plus since my biggest issue isn’t pain it’s muscle fatigue and weakness and just normal fatigue I had my testosterone level tested and it was low I got referred to an endocrinologist but long story short I just keep being told it’s fibro and not much I can do so I want to try and see worst case scenario still better than wasting away.

Thats interesting, i may have to check that out due to curiosity now

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He has a serious underlying medical condiction that affects his ability to retain muscle mass.

AAS May help.

then i would go on a 16wk lower dosed run. You need to be on cycle for a long time, giving you a lots of time to build the muscle retain a good portion of it.

Lots of guys can gain 19lbs, 22lbs, 26lbs during their run and then lose 50-70% of it during PCT and in the 4-6wks following pct.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
There has been a few studies were they used test to treat fibromyalgia symptoms with success plus since my biggest issue isn’t pain it’s muscle fatigue and weakness and just normal fatigue I had my testosterone level tested and it was low I got referred to an endocrinologist but long story short I just keep being told it’s fibro and not much I can do so I want to try and see worst case scenario still better than wasting away.

If levels are low already and test helps with the fatigue and giving you the ability to train and gain is TRT an option you would consider?
Sounds like it if your levels are already low and it can improve the quality of your life and health by being able to train your muscle better maybe something to look into?
Not sure if you mentioned that but I didn’t see it so if so my apologies

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I would urge you not to do prop for your first cycle.

It's a lot of pinning and for the first bunch of pins you will feel pretty anxious about it.

Secondly, it typically comes with a bit of a kick where you inject.

You're awfully light to be considering a cycle.

Ya this is great advice. No experience with pinning I’m assuming so adding in the need to pin more would mean a greater chance at something going wrong with the shots
be better to learn it and get comfortable with it before messing with something that requires very frequent pins

Reaction score
If levels are low already and test helps with the fatigue and giving you the ability to train and gain is TRT an option you would consider?
Sounds like it if your levels are already low and it can improve the quality of your life and health by being able to train your muscle better maybe something to look into?
Not sure if you mentioned that but I didn’t see it so if so my apologies

Yea I’m waiting to see my endocrinologist before I decide to cycle. Having a hard time being patient and were I live they are all so booked my appointment is still another month out been waiting a while.