Short Esters - anyone prefer these?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone prefer short esters? What would you say the pros are besides shorter clearance times?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like them i just dont wanna pin so much...Ill add prop into my cyp shots during my blast..Makes the cyp much better imo

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Long esters result in my blood counts going well over range. Test A and Test P keep me right at the upper range. Blood work doesn't lie.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Long esters result in my blood counts going well over range. Test A and Test P keep me right at the upper range. Blood work doesn't lie.

Thanks, I might experiment a bit.

daddyboul

Reaction score
Theres more room for error with shorter esters because they will go out of your system faster if you take to much. At the end of the day its just a matter of halflife, they are the same exact thing except for longer esters having less room for error because they will be in you for longer.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Theres more room for error with shorter esters because they will go out of your system faster if you take to much.

Have you ever taken too much steroids? I haven’t. Maybe I’ll try.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ToolSteel once said I "keep the demand going for TNE" all by myself lol

I used TNE exclusively as my test; nowadays its tren base that stays.

I prefer the quickest results. Since I cruise though, only tren will be the short ester.

Short esters promise results begin at 1-2 weeks versus 4 to 5 weeks with longer esters. Stupid to wait if you have no reason to be patient.

Last edited:

daddyboul

Reaction score
Have you ever taken too much steroids? I haven’t. Maybe I’ll try.

I didnt mean too much as in an overdose or something, thats not how steroids work, I just meant as if you were shooting for a certain blood range that you are use to.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
This brings up the question of frontloading again. Why not take double dose of a long ester for 2 weeks or so to get started?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This brings up the question of frontloading again. Why not take double dose of a long ester for 2 weeks or so to get started?

You mean short esters? To get a start?

daddyboul

Reaction score

I thought everyone who did long esters did a front load?

Attachments

• teste thing.jpg
    teste thing.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive heard varying opinions

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought everyone who did long esters did a front load?

That looks like hogwash. Source?

Also kinda related-as I've said, everyone should end worry over hormone levels and stuff fluctuating. That's how endogenous hormones behave; there is no stability, and honestly, it may be harmful to keep hormone levels stable and not flunctuating.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That looks like hogwash. Source?

Also kinda related-as I've said, everyone should end worry over hormone levels and stuff fluctuating. That's how endogenous hormones behave; there is no stability, and honestly, it may be harmful to keep hormone levels stable and not flunctuating.

I like to keep my body guessing. I give my 4 year old a 3cc barrel and just let her fill it to the point she likes then inject it.

Its always a different amount every week.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You must shock de body

I like to keep my body guessing. I give my 4 year old a 3cc barrel and just let her fill it to the point she likes then inject it.

Its always a different amount every week.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
You must shock de body

Exactly. Keep it wondering. My body never knows if it will be strawberry or blueberry each post workout...
Hey I'm the poptart king.... :32 (18):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer the quickest results. Since I cruise though, only tren will be the short ester.

Im crushing as well but it seems using a short ester on top of TRT might be a good way to get back to baseline faster if you have a lot of bloodwork to time.

I’m still learning to manage BP levels so a short ester seems helpful. I’ve had to come off for a few weeks to get my BP low enough to donate blood. Using a diuretic has also helped. Having to wait for things to clear over a few weeks or build up again doesn’t seem the most efficient.

New Threads