Shelf life?

Reaction score
Curious how many people have pushed test C passed an expiration date. I know a lot of it probably depends on quality of the stuff. I have read about crystallization showing when it’s gone bad but just curious. Have some left over dbol tabs and serms. I figured those probably stay good longer being in powder form versus liquid.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Crystals doesn't meal the milks gone sour that's more to do with temperature or even concentration.

Truth is many of us have pulled out old bottles and used it. Sealed up, stored in a cool dry place, you can get years and years. The BA in typical UG vials is 2 or 3% which is more than enough to stop bacterial growth, spore formers or toxin production.

Reaction score
Thanks, looks like my leftovers are 5 years old, LOL. Horizon and Aeon. Manufacturing late 2013 expiration date late 2017. No crystallization but I’m still thinking about tossing them because they are over five years old.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The shit last forever

I have a friend using test that expired in 2012 and totally fine

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m a guy who believes in getting fresh gear . It’s not expensive and I rather not worry if it’s old or not

Reaction score
That’s my thoughts on it as well, only running test, not that $. Rather pay that then having to pay for an abscess draining or infection control

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I experienced crystals in compounded testosterone from my TRT doc that was nowhere near it's expiration date. A little hot water fixed that right on up for injecting.

Reaction score
Thanks notsoswolecpa, I thought I had heard of warming the vial up to help dissolve them if you have them!

GSgator

Reaction score
I can’t throw unopened gear away I’ve got some primo that expired years ago I’m about to use. I won’t use a bottle that’s been opened and used and it’s been sitting there for years once the seals broken and it’s been exposed to air I’m leery.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I experienced crystals in compounded testosterone from my TRT doc that was nowhere near it's expiration date. A little hot water fixed that right on up for injecting.
thats from cold weather not age

New Threads