Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Same place different guy this time.

Fierce Fighter
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 3,254 Posts
    What???????????
    Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!!

Thanks
    Nice pics and welcome to SI ... please consider putting the majority of your effort for the next 6 months into diet and cardio ... along with your 3 to 4 days of lifting ... be sure to have a long term outlook ...
    HRT for life!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to transcend2007 For This Useful Post:

Swango33! (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 936 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Might want ant to get your hormones checked for shits and giggles.
    Specifically get your Total Test, Free Test, SHBC, Estradiol, LH,FSH, T3 and T4 checked. Might throw in your lipids and fasting glucose to get a good all around picture.

Skip testing for “shits and giggles” since most insurance companies won’t cover it and only DR. FD is licensed to perform that exam.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

Swango33! (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,576 Times in 3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Specifically get your Total Test, Free Test, SHBC, Estradiol, LH,FSH, T3 and T4 checked. Might throw in your lipids and fasting glucose to get a good all around picture.

Skip testing for “shits and giggles” since most insurance companies won’t cover it and only DR. FD is licensed to perform that exam.
    Its imperitive you get this done with your history of low t.

what was your original appointment for? If it’s herpes you don’t have to answer.
    Last edited by Jin; 02-11-2019 at 12:29 AM.

The Vanilla Godzilla

Thanks
    Original appointment was for my testicalswent to the family doctor about them cause they are bigger than average or I feel like they may be she agreed and I have pain sometimes they think after an ultrasound I may have a small hernia that’s mainly what I’m going for but will see if I can get him to test all of the above mentioned for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 784 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Swango33! View Post
    Yea shots of test he was hoping it would kickstart my bodys making of it naturally again and it worked I haven’t had it since but also haven’t been tested since
    This.......this made me chuckle.

Welcome to the Underground. I would recommend you check out the diet and training sections of the forum, lots of great info there.
    Unicorn Hunter Level - Expert

!!First Cycle Info - Click Here!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Its imperative you get this done with your history of low t.

what was your original appointment for? If it’s herpes you don’t have to answer.
    Fixed that for you Sir Grammar Nazi.

Thanks
    Thanks!! And what part about it makes you chuckle honestly after the shots I felt better and still don’t feel like it did before the shots no sex drive sleeping all the time and down didn’t want to do anything. Now I lift play softball sex drive is fine we’ll hit or miss and I’m in a better mood

Thanks
    Thanks!! And what part about it makes you chuckle honestly after the shots I felt better and still don’t feel like it did before the shots no sex drive sleeping all the time and down didn’t want to do anything. Now I lift play softball sex drive is fine we’ll hit or miss and I’m in a better mood
    Any doctor should know that introducing exogenous testosterone doesn't make the human body begin producing more, it actually produces less because testosterone is being provided from an outside source already.
    Last edited by HollyWoodCole; 02-11-2019 at 11:16 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

Jin (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    Oh ok gotcha heck I didn’t know man he’s the one with the degree I was just following what he said to do lol if they put me on test again would that work as far as helping my body with become more efficient with the gains from my lifting or would it need to have some added help of more test to put me on the higher end of normal?

Thanks
    Oh ok gotcha heck I didn’t know man he’s the one with the degree I was just following what he said to do lol if they put me on test again would that work as far as helping my body with become more efficient with the gains from my lifting or would it need to have some added help of more test to put me on the higher end of normal?
    First things first, you need bloodwork to establish a baseline of where your hormone levels currently sit as Jin stated previously. This is critical, do not skip this step.

Secondly, realize that even if you are put on TRT you are in for a shitload of hard work and having to discipline yourself in regards to diet, training, and establishing a strong mental fortitude with which you can change yourself physically in a significant manner. Half-assing it will get you half-ass results regardless of how much testosterone you're being given.

You have much to learn but you're in the right place, I'm glad you joined. Now get to researching and push your doc for the tests Vid listed out for you above as a solid starter.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

Jin (02-11-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast