Tater’s gains and losses

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Keep it up bruv your doing a great job

No, I’m just doing cardio for the sake of heart health and burning more calories. I used to do half marathons and 10ks quite often. I was logging over 50 miles a week at one point but I’m not into that, just lean gains.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today with lots of volume. Going heavy next time

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back and biceps this morning. Did 4 miles cardio this evening. Looking good and feeling good. None of my pants fit on my waist without cinching up the belt really tight so I am making progress. Undecided what I’m going to do tomorrow but probably a detailed shoulder workout with Arnold presses, lateral raises, standing barbell presses.

Weight is currently 214lbs this evening. Forgot to weigh myself this morning.

Reactions: Jin

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio yesterday and took today off. I needed a full day off.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest tris and calves today. Ran 3 miles in 30 minutes.

Current weight is 215lbs.

Ive changed up my diet a bit. I was doing a 40p/40c/20f macro split on 2800-3100 calories depending on what I was working on in the gym - PPL split. I’m now trying to be more consistent with total calories around 3k and playing around with carb cycling. I’m going to do this for 4 weeks and see how I respond. My goal was originally very weight loss focused but I’ve changed it up a bit to focus on lean gains. Yes I want to be 200lbs and ripped but I’m not in a hurry to get there and I think two weeks of straight keto would do it. I was really wanting to run a cycle of test cyp starting next month but I am holding off until January 1. I have no doubt that I will be at a great starting spot on January 1.

My hope is I can recover a little better on gear. That is where I struggle currently. Leg day took 3 days to recover from which is annoying although I think that means I hit it hard too. I am very motivated and focused to have a productive fall/winter lifting season.

Thanks for the encouragement from you guys following along. It means a lot.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Great progress T. And yes, a test cycle will greatly aid in recovery. Keep it up brother.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today. 5x10 leg extension and lying curls superset, 5x10 split squats and back squats, 10x10 leg press, 3 sets to failure calf raises and 2.5 mile walk.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Shoulder workout and some cardio. It’s been a couple weeks since I killed my delts.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio yesterday on keto was miserable but I didn’t die.

Chest day today and I went with a little heavier weights and 5 rep sets with more rest between.

Current weight is 210lbs and i am doing g keto for the foreseeable future until I get under 200lbs. I plan on dialing carbs back up slowly and really only using them around my workouts. My protein is currently 280g target, with 25g of carbs and the rest in fat which is around 175g.

I suffered the first two days or so but I’m starting to get into the rhythm of it. Hydrating a lot and supplementing with Himalayan salt and pickles for electrolytes. This seems strange so we shall see.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Tater, I just read from the beginning. It was like binge watching a show, lol! Great work my friend, keep it up and keep posting the progress. Awesome work!!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Tater, I just read from the beginning. It was like binge watching a show, lol! Great work my friend, keep it up and keep posting the progress. Awesome work!!
Thanks. Yeah it is an accountability piece for me. I figure someone will give me shit if I start falling off! Speaking of: leg day today. 15 rep sets on squat and leg press and preexhaust with curls and extensions. Hit calves too and then 2 mile cardio.

210lbs this morning. Keto day 5 I think...4 or 5

Last edited:

New Threads