Tater’s gains and losses

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I believe it’s mostly fat, he will still be holding water too. There will be a slight rebound but not much

Any rough guesses on how much of the weight loss you believe was fat vs water/glycogen from being on very low carbs?

Or what was the weight rebound when you reintroduced carbohydrates? That could help clear the picture.

Reactions: CJ

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I believe it’s mostly fat, he will still be holding water too. There will be a slight rebound but not much

Yeah I still feel a little bloated but it’s a lot better today. I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few days. I can’t say it’s pure fat but I gotta say I’m a believer at this point. Will definitely run this again.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That's some crazy voodoo potion!!! :32 (2):

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back day yesterday and rested today. My wife bought one of those massage guns for me. That thing is fuggin awesome.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Tater what brand did you go with on the massage gun? Id like one of those!!! And hows the battery life?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Tater what brand did you go with on the massage gun? Id like one of those!!! And hows the battery life?
It’s a hypervolt by hyperice. Not sure about battery life but this thing is worth whatever my wife paid for it!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day today. Gained one pound back so far going back to 250g carbs a day. Still have a couple of ancillaries to get together for my cycle but looking at the calendar, I’ll be starting within the next two weeks pretty excited about that. I’ll probably log that elsewhere and cut this thread off. It’s been a hell of a good year for me and I appreciate all of the motivation. Some badass folks around here with lots of knowledge and experience.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have enjoyed your log and your progress, can’t wait for the get massive log

Chest day today. Gained one pound back so far going back to 250g carbs a day. Still have a couple of ancillaries to get together for my cycle but looking at the calendar, I’ll be starting within the next two weeks pretty excited about that. I’ll probably log that elsewhere and cut this thread off. It’s been a hell of a good year for me and I appreciate all of the motivation. Some badass folks around here with lots of knowledge and experience.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Awesome log and awesome work man! I read the whole thing over the past 2 days. I had someone telling me to start a log so figured I should see what other's logs look like. Very impressive!!!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
lol so funny....I c the same guy selling like 10 things. so how do u know what worked?...lol I'm in that boat I look great but I couldn't tell u what one of the 7 things I take is doing the most...

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
lol so funny....I c the same guy selling like 10 things. so how do u know what worked?...lol I'm in that boat I look great but I couldn't tell u what one of the 7 things I take is doing the most...

The supplements don’t do anything other than supplement what you may or may not be getting.

It boils down to consistency in everything you do. Training, eating and rest. I know trt helped springboard me in the right direction but consistency has kept me going and the results will continue to come. There is no magic pill, magic diet or magic plan. Set the goals and be consistent in your approach of achieving them.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Good leg progress coming along, Tater. How many calories are you aiming for daily right now on average?

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I don't have the clearance to see your new journal. Glad to hear you're still hitting it hard.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
With all of the negativity in the news and social media drama I will be using this log as an escape. IG and UG are my only social media accounts these days.

Alright alright alright, tomorrow is leg day and I’ll post up some current pics. I’ve been pretty steady at 5 days a week PPL split and throwing in some full body workouts to change things up. Let’s get it.