Tater’s gains and losses

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Make it part of your life style. Get ocd about this shit, good job man looking forward to seeing the results

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg Day today. Lying leg curls, leg extensions and seated calf raises 3 times in a circuit as a warm-up. Leg presses, squats, lunges in the smith machine and standing calf raises in the smith machine. finished up with abs.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks. BTW - I like Seth Feroce's leg workout. I did my shortened version of it today.

Hell Yeah, I just watched it the other day, I think he went for like 2 hours or some shit... Insane.... Dude is ripped and exactly what I wanna look like except I don't wanna be short... I think He's only like 5'6"

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Pull day today:
dumbbell rows, chest supported dumbbell flys, lat pull downs wide grip, cable rows wide and intermediate grip, bicep curls and tricep extensions (every day is arm day), lateral dumbbell raises, crunches in the ab machine, 10 minutes HIIT cardio. Took some bronkaid with coffee and that was a pretty good preworkout. Ate some toast preworkout as well.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If I could offer some advice, it'd be this. MORE CARDIO!

Id probably say this to everyone on here but it's true. Super important for all metabolic functions, heart health, mental well being, etc. Youve got good balanced hormone levels now. Make the most of em Tater!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score

Id probably say this to everyone on here but it's true. Super important for all metabolic functions, heart health, mental well being, etc. Youve got good balanced hormone levels now. Make the most of em Tater!

That's good advice. Tomorrow is cardio day so I'll be doing 45 minutes to an hour. I will say that I don't rest much between sets and exercises. I am steadilly moving around and rarely rest longer than 60 seconds. I'm still recovering from the half marathon I ran on 2/2 at Tybee Island. I hate running....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You and I are the only ones that LOVE cardio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Push day:

incline dumbbell benchpress 4x10 55lbs
dumbbell curls 4x10 35lbs
skullcrusher ez bar and close grip press superset 4x10 60lbs
cable crossovers 4x10 25lbs
tricep cable pulldowns 4x10 50lbs
cable curls 4x10 50lbs
ab machine 5 sets to failure 130lbs
cardio 15 minutes on the stationary with the resistance cranked up!

Reaction score
You're more man than these 300 lb freaks. :)
Interesting compliment lol

And yes, cardio for the win. I remember Bundy saying to put as much effort into your cardio as you do your lifting, I’ve found it to be completely true.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I do 1 hour every evening, 5 days a week and 2 30 min sessions over the weekend. how else you think im able to maintain this physique?:32 (18):

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today. Squats, lunges, curls, extensions, leg press, calf raises, abs and 1 cock push-up.

cardio tomorrow.

New Threads